Looking for a Gladiator >

Looking for a Gladiator

Notices

Looking for a Gladiator

Old 07-15-2011, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

http://www.performanceboatbrokerage....sp?boat_id=402

My vote would be for Alex's sled as well. I have been lucky enough to spend some time on this Glad and there aren't any dissapointments. When Alex bought it from Joe it was in great shape and since then Alex has spent a lot time and money updating and/or fixing anything he didn't think was perfect.

With a Gladiator you have the supply and demand angle working against you when it comes to "stealing" a boat. Unless it is a bank selling it, most owners figure if they can't get what they want for it they will keep it and enjoy it.

Lastly, don't settle for a side by side to save 10 or 15k bucks. To me the Gladiator is a hot rod, purpose built vessel. The balance and performance associated with the stagger are part of what make the boat what it is.

Best of luck with your search, the Gladiator is my favorite sit-down V hands down and is one of the funnest boats I could think of to spend an afternoon throttling or driving.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by baywatch

Lastly, don't settle for a side by side to save 10 or 15k bucks. To me the Gladiator is a hot rod, purpose built vessel. The balance and performance associated with the stagger are part of what make the boat what it is.

Agreed. Staggered is the way to go. Plus, there was a bottom redesign that improved the boat. Most of older boats (s by s) are the older style bottom.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by baywatch

My vote would be for Alex's sled as well. I have been lucky enough to spend some time on this Glad and there aren't any dissapointments. When Alex bought it from Joe it was in great shape and since then Alex has spent a lot time and money updating and/or fixing anything he didn't think was perfect.

With a Gladiator you have the supply and demand angle working against you when it comes to "stealing" a boat. Unless it is a bank selling it, most owners figure if they can't get what they want for it they will keep it and enjoy it.

Best of luck with your search, the Gladiator is my favorite sit-down V hands down and is one of the funnest boats I could think of to spend an afternoon throttling or driving.
Thanks Josh, and couldn't agree more. There is no doubt Brian (original owner) and Joe took excellent care of it. I've taken care of anything that needed attention. I'm wanting to go to a T/G.
Old 07-15-2011, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep them another season and then I should be in the market . . .
Old 07-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Gladiator36
Yeah already called on that one, it seems we wont be able to come to a agreement on price. Too bad nice boat.........
my old boat at one point!
Old 07-21-2011, 09:08 AM
Registered

I wil sell the 750 zul boat if anyone is interested.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:08 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Any have cabins or all just poker run set up?
-Mike
Old 07-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They didn't come with a cabin Mike. I think a couple of folks have made an informal cabin area in them with access through a hatch in the front... But they are a sit-down PR setup only from the factory.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Any have cabins or all just poker run set up?
-Mike
I believe all are sit down, no cabin, rough water rockets! However, i could be wrong. The gladiator is a beautiful boat. One of my favorites.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:47 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Kinda figuered that. Plus I dont think a 1 foot jump would be worth it.
-Mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.