Cigarette Vice? >

Cigarette Vice?

Notices

Cigarette Vice?

Old 11-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
For that price it would be foolish to not go to a ts Gun or ts 35.
Or a 35??

There's a 35 playboy asking 89k in classifieds
Old 11-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bobo1
That blue 30 vice is one sexy ass boat!
Agreed 100%
Old 11-17-2011, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

I recently 'upgraded' from my old Top Gun to a 30' Mystique T/S with no regrets at all.

I really did not know how much of a benefit the smaller boat would be until I owned it for a few weeks. The main benefit is the 30 footer has got to be 80% better on fuel than the old straight bottom 'Gun. It literally sips fuel compared to the 4000 lb heavier TG. It's a LOT faster and since it's smaller, my ramp options are much better where I live. No regrets at all.
Attached Thumbnails Cigarette Vice?-100811-010.jpg  
Old 11-17-2011, 10:15 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Biggus
I recently 'upgraded' from my old Top Gun to a 30' Mystique T/S with no regrets at all.

I really did not know how much of a benefit the smaller boat would be until I owned it for a few weeks. The main benefit is the 30 footer has got to be 80% better on fuel than the old straight bottom 'Gun. It literally sips fuel compared to the 4000 lb heavier TG. It's a LOT faster and since it's smaller, my ramp options are much better where I live. No regrets at all.
I always loved that Mystique, great boat, good luck with her!!
Old 11-17-2011, 10:40 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I personally think yours is the all around best one out there too. I'm glad someone like you ended up with it!
Old 11-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
I personally think yours is the all around best one out there too. I'm glad someone like you ended up with it!
Thanks Brandon! The smaller boat just fits better with the boating we have been doing in recent years and it's so much less expensive to own. Not missing the bigger boat at all.

Kurt
Old 11-17-2011, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 279 Likes on 168 Posts

+1, lots of good reasons to go smaller. Easier to tow, less gas, easier on drives, doesn't take a lot of power. IMO the smaller the boat is the more you take it out. And unless your running offshore or the great lakes there is no reason to run a 30ft+ go-fast. My 28 can handle anything our lake can throw at it. These mystiques/vices do a great job of filling a void that is much needed. Personally, though, for that kind of money I'd buy a brand new 33 active thunder with twin 300 OB's and generator running AC in the cabin, but each to their own. I'd be happy to own either boat.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NICE boat!! What do you have for power, would love to see a few more pics!