Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Team USA Gladiator >

Team USA Gladiator

Notices

Team USA Gladiator

Old 03-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 3,017 Likes on 987 Posts

All you have to do is research to find out who the seller was. Once things are listed online they're always traceable.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

I cannot stand anyone that misrepresents what they sell. Are you that hard up for the sale? How disgraceful.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Why so secretive on who the dealer is? And let the Offshore Community decide who they want to do business with.

Maybe it will help others to be more cautious with certain business folks that are not straight forward around here.
Pic in post #9 should fill in the blanks.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:30 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

if he / the dealer has anything to say, he'll chime in. as mentioned, his sales person and i had become pretty good friends over the years. he's on here every day. there is no doubt he is aware of this thread and the "hey joe" thread.

there's just simply nothing to say, other than, "yep, joe.... you sure did get it stuck to you!!!" --- and maybe a, "sorry" to go with it. again, very disappointing.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Joe, post a pic of the updated dash; I'd like to upgrade my GPS and am curious as to how you dealt with it.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by baywatch
Pic in post #9 should fill in the blanks.
Pier 57 Thanks. Surprised IB hasn't whacked this thread yet. Anything negative against Big Shot advertisers is just a matter of time. Sad.

I'd gladly pay for VIP membership to voice honest facts and have them stay aboard only to help others that are "promised pink clouds and calm seas."

What a joke.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At the risk of being scolded and not to sound like a prude but wasnt this thread originally about the team USA Gladiator and not about a deal gone wrong or other subjects. I believe the word is hijacking a thread.Sorry for being direct but i felt a new thread should have been started Thanks
Old 03-19-2012, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Codered
At the risk of being scolded and not to sound like a prude but wasnt this thread originally about the team USA Gladiator and not about a deal gone wrong or other subjects. I believe the word is hijacking a thread.Sorry for being direct but i felt a new thread should have been started Thanks
Another thread has already been started.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:02 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Codered
you are right... i apologized several times --- then hijacked it again responding to other posts. Sorry, and oopse! another thread was started called, 'hey joe'.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Joe
you are right... i apologized several times --- then hijacked it again responding to other posts. Sorry, and oopse! another thread was started called, 'hey joe'.
Dude don't feel any need to apologize. I started the thread just out of curiosity and my question was answered right away. I enjoyed hearing about another (your) glad. Sry about your troubles, can't wait to see how the boat turns out after your updates

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.