Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
OK, who's selling their 33 cafe open CC? >

OK, who's selling their 33 cafe open CC?

Notices

OK, who's selling their 33 cafe open CC?

Old 03-06-2012, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Tank,
Thanks for the vote of confidence. We are extremely excited by the combination of Powerplay's legendary rough water hulls and Tom's renewed enthusiasm coupled with his keen sence of the industry and open mindedness to make the necessary changes to satisfy all of the consumers desires. We feel this is the perfect combination as the industry evolves.

Fred Brady
Allstar Marine
[email protected]
Old 03-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by allstarmarine
Nkosi,
How is it going? Hope all is well. I do have more photos. I will post a few here but I do not want to hijack the thread. Will be getting some more photos soon and I will then post them on the Powerplay forum.

Good to hear from you.

Fred

Thanks Fred. Boat looks great! All is well on my end. How are things up North?
Old 03-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Come on, I'm a Cig guy...You all know this....Don't make me buy a Concept.....
I like my Concept, but really wish I would have held out or purchased a used Powerplay CC.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by showtime83
I like my Concept, but really wish I would have held out or purchased a used Powerplay CC.
I've always like the Concepts! The only PP's I've seen for sale (used I'm refering too) are the in/out. I think I'd prefer the outboards.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by allstarmarine
Tank,
Thanks for the vote of confidence. We are extremely excited by the combination of Powerplay's legendary rough water hulls and Tom's renewed enthusiasm coupled with his keen sence of the industry and open mindedness to make the necessary changes to satisfy all of the consumers desires. We feel this is the perfect combination as the industry evolves.

Fred Brady
Allstar Marine
[email protected]
Hey Fred...No worries about hijacking. I'd like to see them too. Like I said, great looking boats. I know we're in the Cig section but I think we're all mature enough to appreciate ALL nice boats with out the bickering and hating that some bring along.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Tank,
Thanks once again. I feel the same way. Obviously everyone is looking to promote their product although it needs to be done with consideration. Cigarette is the corner stone of the performance boating industry. I think forever in time a person that is not knowledgeable with regards to the industry will refer to ever sleek performance boat as a "Cigarette" boat or even a "Cigar" boat regardless of the brand. Powerplay is a legend in its own right and we are doing our best to resurrect the name and brand awareness while making subtle updates and improvements in state of the art materials, processes, and of course modern power and electronics packages.

If we can be of any assistance in the future in any way please do not hesitate to call upon either Powerplay Powerboats or Allstar Marine.

Very Respectfully,
Fred
Allstar Marine - Powerplay Sales
Old 03-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Showtime, make me an offer I cant refuse on your boat and your on your way to a Powerplay.

I pulled up an old issue of Powerboat and they tested the Cig 33, it was in 1999, they loved the boat (of course)
Old 03-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

I know we're in the Cig section but I think we're all mature enough to appreciate ALL nice boats with out the bickering and hating that some bring along.
As long as its not one of those "cookie dough" boats.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Hey Fred...No worries about hijacking. I'd like to see them too. Like I said, great looking boats. I know we're in the Cig section but I think we're all mature enough to appreciate ALL nice boats with out the bickering and hating that some bring along.
Sorry guys, didn't realize mentioning the oceanhawk/cig was going to ruffle feathers. I'd like to buy the same boat/hull one day as well so just trying to spark more discussion on the hull. Theres just not much information out there on this boat.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Sorry guys, didn't realize mentioning the oceanhawk/cig was going to ruffle feathers. I'd like to buy the same boat/hull one day as well so just trying to spark more discussion on the hull. Theres just not much information out there on this boat.
I don't think any feathers were ruffled. It's a fact that Ocean Hawk and the 33 open are the same hull/set up. I do believe that Cig sold the mold to Ocean Hawk and it is technically a Cigarette hull.

Either way, the Ocean Hawks look very nice as well. There's just not many of either out there is all.

National Liquidators had a pretty nice one that needed a good detail job (it was filthy) a few months back but it's gone now. Had Johnsons on it I believe.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.