Who Knows This Tiger? >

Who Knows This Tiger?

Notices

Who Knows This Tiger?

Old 04-16-2012, 10:37 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man
It looked a lot better when I had the opportunity to buy this from Harrison Marine for $76,000 and then offered it to a buddy who passed on it as well........for both of us it was just a timing issue and what we going on at the time.....had nothing to do with the boat.....nice ride a both prices..

Your not talking about my boat with 750s and 6's on boxes are you?
Old 04-17-2012, 08:23 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 588 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by rumrunner29
Personally, if I was in the market for a non step tiger this would be the one for sure

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o41024-en.html
AND dont forget SMITH POWER. Cant go wrong!!

Dont think it likes smooth water very well tho, So some Pacific will be Perfect.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Al,

Yes, that was my old Tiger. I sold it to Justin Silvers, he then sold it to another guy, then it went back east, and I guess that's the guy that has it now. That other straight bottom in the ad in this thread looks really nice, has 6's and would be a better bet. There's also the 04 that they're asking 199k for. Doesn't look like it's going anywhere soon at that price, make an offer, that way you get a step hull. Makes a big difference.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rumrunner29
Personally, if I was in the market for a non step tiger this would be the one for sure

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o41024-en.html
i definitely agree, that is an awesome tiger. But if thats out of the price range has this one been considered? i know nothing of its history and the paint is very outdated but i would guess it could be had for under 100k (less than the original one being considered). it appears to be very clean and well cared for and has fresh turnkey power
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o44720-en.html
Old 04-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

i like to be optimistic with drives but that might be pushing it, tiger with 590 hp, 5 blade props and bravo's
Old 04-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by posfishinboat
Your not talking about my boat with 750s and 6's on boxes are you?
Noo....believe me if it had 750's and 6's I would have bought it!!!!!!

talking about the one Bajafresh is asking about in this thread

Last edited by Kool-Aid Man; 04-18-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by nate
But if thats out of the price range has this one been considered? i know nothing of its history and the paint is very outdated but i would guess it could be had for under 100k (less than the original one being considered). it appears to be very clean and well cared for and has fresh turnkey power
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o44720-en.html
I know that boat and it's as clean as advertised...seems to be priced right. Owner stepped up to a newer Tiger.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by Shallow Minded
I know that boat and it's as clean as advertised...seems to be priced right. Owner stepped up to a newer Tiger.
How do the drives handle the power and weight? Similar size and weight to my boat just curious what to expect
Old 04-19-2012, 06:01 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by lil red
How do the drives handle the power and weight? Similar size and weight to my boat just curious what to expect
I'll say they handle it fine, as I own one, I even put more horsepower and torque to mine and its still fine. But if you want you can listen to the people that don't own one and they will tell you different ...that is all
Old 04-19-2012, 06:42 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I'll say they handle it fine, as I own one, I even put more horsepower and torque to mine and its still fine. But if you want you can listen to the people that don't own one and they will tell you different ...that is all
Driver makes all the difference....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.