Aronow 37 Heritage >

Aronow 37 Heritage

Notices

Aronow 37 Heritage

Old 04-11-2013, 08:12 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am pretty sure all of these boats are all derived from a mold somewhere in the Cigarette lineage!!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Lineage

Originally Posted by sean stinson
I am pretty sure all of these boats are all derived from a mold somewhere in the Cigarette lineage!!!!
Sean - I would agree, most anything Don built included 'DNA' from his previous hulls. For instance, the USA Racing 39 Cat was derived by copying, 'splitting', and stretching 35 Mistress Hull Sides.

Driver - High's Fuel Your Journey Cigarette Racing Team #598
Old 04-12-2013, 11:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I saw this post also.

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...s-history.html
Old 11-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 635 Likes on 293 Posts

Another very enlightening thread with several guys mentioned involved with the venture.
http://seriousoffshore.com/forums/sh...ighlight=Gucci
Old 11-07-2016, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

There's a rough 39 that runs on alton pool in the stl area.

The red 45 brochure boat is one of my favorites, triple 6s.

There is a white 45 with a pantera HIN that pops up for sale sometimes. There is also a guy trying to sell a bare 45 (47) hull in florida as new. Maybe he has the mold, but it would be a no name on the HIN.

I like them a lot but they won't ever pull the dollars a cig will due to the brand. Price accordingly.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:50 PM
Registered

I heard these were light relative to a cig. Foam cored? Anyone have numbers?
Old 12-16-2016, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hogie roll
There's a rough 39 that runs on alton pool in the stl area.

The red 45 brochure boat is one of my favorites, triple 6s.

There is a white 45 with a pantera HIN that pops up for sale sometimes. There is also a guy trying to sell a bare 45 (47) hull in florida as new. Maybe he has the mold, but it would be a no name on the HIN.

I like them a lot but they won't ever pull the dollars a cig will due to the brand. Price accordingly.
I own the 'rough one' in STL. I turned it over to my buddy who's retired to get it back running after it sat for 13 years untouched with 200+ gallons of gas in it, which has been the biggest pita of the whole rebuild. All it really needs is about $6000 in interior work done, wetsanding and a buff and it would be in amazing shape.....but instead he's putting 10-71's on the 550's that are already in it. Priorities I guess
But yes, it is a wave crusher....getting to and leaving the shootout at LOTO is the highlight of our year.
Old 12-17-2016, 01:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 151 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by schmiddy
I own the 'rough one' in STL. I turned it over to my buddy who's retired to get it back running after it sat for 13 years untouched with 200+ gallons of gas in it, which has been the biggest pita of the whole rebuild. All it really needs is about $6000 in interior work done, wetsanding and a buff and it would be in amazing shape.....but instead he's putting 10-71's on the 550's that are already in it. Priorities I guess
But yes, it is a wave crusher....getting to and leaving the shootout at LOTO is the highlight of our year.
schmiddy...........I once asked for pics of your 37 Aronow, but you never responded............Can you share any here?..........or send to: [email protected]
Old 12-21-2016, 08:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by schmiddy
Cool man. Good luck. Might wanna get the hydraulic steering back on there with the 10-71s.

I had the white and black CC that did the poker run last year.