Welcome to the Family!!!!

Notices

Welcome to the Family!!!!

Old 09-11-2012, 04:53 PM
dcb
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Real shame, hope they catch the guys responsible. Beautiful boat.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I just got a brand new set of drives this morning Pat. I'll sell you my old ones!

Just kidding. That totally blows my friend.

I like the idea of running the drives up. I also use trim ram clips and bite the weight of the drives down onto them a bit by trimming down a bit once installed/clipped in. I never thought of it, but I bet that would make it very, very difficult to remove them. I also have the McGuard drive locks, and while they are clearly not fool proof, I do have the drive lock on a position way up inside of the hydraulic steering bracket.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, that is unbelievable. Hope they get caught and go down hard for this chit!

Congrats on the awesome new boat though, hopefully the hassle of the theft will soon be forgotten when you're on the water.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Just got home long day with work with my 1st 5hours of the day trying to figure out what just blind sided me!!! I have had more people call and text me with support, it means a lot!!!

Thanks guys, tomorrow is another day....

With all things considered we all are in a better place then 11 years ago!!!!
God Bless our troops and I need to pay respect to our fallen troops and fire and police on this day!!!

Pat
Old 09-12-2012, 07:08 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Spicy
Just got home long day with work with my 1st 5hours of the day trying to figure out what just blind sided me!!! I have had more people call and text me with support, it means a lot!!!

Thanks guys, tomorrow is another day....

With all things considered we all are in a better place then 11 years ago!!!!
God Bless our troops and I need to pay respect to our fallen troops and fire and police on this day!!!

Pat
Agreed, the part of these things that drives me insane is the feeling so violated, and I only had props stolen. I wanted to strangle someone.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Got the Cig out on the water on Saturday to do the Solomons Offshore Hero Poker Run... Great day on the water, man there was some nice hardware there this year!!

I have great friends that lent me 2 drives, another a tie bar and another friend had a set of props and the boat ran great!!! I was worried all weekend though, if i popped a drive or anything happened I would be buying 3 or 4 drives this Monday... Happy to say all went well and boat is in shop locked up and will be returning all parts to people this week and working on putting my new stuff togther. Thanks so much guys!!!

Thanks Pat