Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
who has been on 39 TG open and the 39 top fish? >

who has been on 39 TG open and the 39 top fish?

Notices

who has been on 39 TG open and the 39 top fish?

Old 11-17-2012, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who has been on 39 TG open and the 39 top fish?

Considering purchasing a new 39 CC. I am concerned with the TG open narrow beam. But, I can't justify almost $100k more for the 39 top fish with 10' beam. Is there anyone who has ridden in both? If, so what have you noticed in the two? What is the ride difference and what kind of water were you in. I plan on boating only in the great lakes. I have sold my xrt and currently have my pursuit 310c for sale. I am looking for one boat that will serve my purpose well. I understand the big difference in the beam's but with this boat being 39' should I be real concerned? Does this boat ride the same as a TG?

I will use the boat for more family fun and cruising. I would like to do a little travel and sight seeing next year. I would use the boat 70-80% with island hopping and cruising and get me the go fast high as needed. Need a CC boat that hits close to 70. I love speed. I would only use this boat for limited perch fishing and occasional walleye fishing.

I am looking to spend 260-280 and considering the nortech 340, sunsation 34cc, and the 39 TG open. I know the 39 is not in the same league that's why I am considering it. But, the other 2 have much more comfort options.

Any help is appreicated! Thanks