38's for sale?? >

38's for sale??

Notices

38's for sale??

Old 12-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jaysflatdeck
Just an FYI Im good buudys with BIG FARMER I spoke to him today & things never got cleared up with KIDAPACHE & the air cleaners
His old one's were just sent back to him.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:00 PM
SVT
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well the way I heard it he got his pee pee slapped for the sir cleaners and got a timeout from swap shop. He really needs to peddle his crap to make a living so he told the OSO powers that he made it right so they would let him start selling again. Except it was never made right and now he's gotten caught again lying. This is 6 months later and still nothing. OSO doesn't need a guy like this hanging around.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SVT
Well the way I heard it he got his pee pee slapped for the sir cleaners and got a timeout from swap shop. He really needs to peddle his crap to make a living so he told the OSO powers that he made it right so they would let him start selling again. Except it was never made right and now he's gotten caught again lying. This is 6 months later and still nothing. OSO doesn't need a guy like this hanging around.
Thair you go running your mouth again his $35 air cleaners were sent to his so called motor guy in M.I. the shipping was worth more then the parts. and you sound like a pee pee slapper

Last edited by kidapache; 12-09-2012 at 12:08 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:19 AM
Registered

"so called motor guy"?! I recall his motors were done by scorpion racing engines (frank mccomas former builder for STERLING). I'd have to say they deserve a bit of respect from a bottom feeder like you.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
"so called motor guy"?! I recall his motors were done by scorpion racing engines (frank mccomas former builder for STERLING). I'd have to say they deserve a bit of respect from a bottom feeder like you.
Dude ya"ll need to let this this stuff go...... This crap is on 3 or 4 threads.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SVT
Do you ever go to crystal bay? I don't think I've seen this boat. You live in st Clair beach area?
Russel woods area. Got her late September so ran her to Peele Island with Jaysflatdeck then down the Detroit river once. We used to hang out at Crystal Bay a lot back in the day. Now it's PIB and Kelleys island
Old 12-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by kidapache
Thair you go running your mouth again his $35 air cleaners were sent to his so called motor guy in M.I. the shipping was worth more then the parts. and you sound like a pee pee slapper
Well if the air cleaners were only worth $35 why didnt BIGFARMER get them back a long time ago
Old 12-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
There is an 05/525 boat in Windsor, Canada that can be had with around 50-60hrs... I think for 159k
Sounds pretty nice. What is the deal ?
Love how this thread got hijacked
Old 12-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AB69Z
Russel woods area. Got her late September so ran her to Peele Island with Jaysflatdeck then down the Detroit river once. We used to hang out at Crystal Bay a lot back in the day. Now it's PIB and Kelleys island
Is it your 05 for sale?
Old 12-09-2012, 05:04 PM
SVT
Registered

Originally Posted by kidapache
He hasn't received anything yet so stop saying its been resolved. And it shows how misguided your thought process is cause your making it sound like its ok because the air cleaners were only worth 35.00. I tell you what open your wallet I will take 35.00 out if it and see if you like it. Shows how much you know about his " so called " engine builder. He only worked for sterling and owns scorpion racing.

Last edited by SVT; 12-09-2012 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Info added.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.