Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
CAFE TRS vs BRAVO??? >

CAFE TRS vs BRAVO???

Notices

CAFE TRS vs BRAVO???

Old 03-25-2013, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

[QUOTE=CIG3;3890482 As for the TRS, I've never blown one with 450HP in a race 28' Cigarette and multiple 38' Top Guns with 750HP. Problem is one day parts are gonna be harder to find than they are now.

This is good news. I ran 700HP a side last yr for a couple months in my (new to me) Top Gun with TRS drives....I was alittle worried, but never(Knock on wood) had a problem and I didnt baby it...
Old 03-25-2013, 09:30 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by mmb
haha! I just take mine with the iphone anymore... hit upload and there all on photobucket by the time I get to the computer!

The Dash cap looks awesome Dave!! Thanks again! We will be doing a new hatch next winter too... More than likely!!
I would except my cary phone is an old motorola vc3 flip phone, i like the simple old phones lol. my razr smart phone i usually leave in the glovebox of my truck or who knows where. i picked up a cheapie twenty dolar digital phone that randomly sets the date every time i put new bateries in it (yea . . . it takes double A's )

thanks for the compliment i sold few of those already
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )