Question on this 46

Notices

Question on this 46

Old 05-16-2013, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tanner
Jermeys was an '05 or '06, new style dash
I'm familiar with Jeremy's old boat, I have it. I pitched in with my friend that runs my companies and we bought it in October. I wanted to know what 03 that the shop had for sale. I went to their web site but can't open anything or see any pictures, just wondered if anyone else had pictures of what they're trying to sell. I know what the Maximus looks like, I believe it's painted like the 04 Top Gun that I had with the Taod paint job, 04 Miami boat show boats.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by tim mccray
I'm familiar with Jeremy's old boat, I have it. I pitched in with my friend that runs my companies and we bought it in October. I wanted to know what 03 that the shop had for sale. I went to their web site but can't open anything or see any pictures, just wondered if anyone else had pictures of what they're trying to sell. I know what the Maximus looks like, I believe it's painted like the 04 Top Gun that I had with the Taod paint job, 04 Miami boat show boats.
Hey Tim, i think they had american badass listed for a while, not sure about now.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Registered

Thanks for the info, that's what I was thinking, not like there's a bunch for sale right now. It's a nice looking boat, or at least the last time we were in it at Phil's it was looking good. The current owner was on his way down to buy it at the time. We told Phil if he changes his mind to give us a yell. Tom that owns Hot For Teacher was looking at it as well.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by tim mccray
Thanks for the info, that's what I was thinking, not like there's a bunch for sale right now. It's a nice looking boat, or at least the last time we were in it at Phil's it was looking good. The current owner was on his way down to buy it at the time. We told Phil if he changes his mind to give us a yell. Tom that owns Hot For Teacher was looking at it as well.
agreed I'm looking as well, just in no hurry. Not sure if I want to redo one or do more upgrades to the tiger. Either way it's a win/win for me, just gonna take my time and buy smart.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not to interrupt a thread but for the right price i would sell my 46. All new interior 1200 's, huber 1550 , its at reggies P M me if your intrested. Aluminum Myco trailer... new stringers was a tripple boat now a staggared.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Muscle boat can be bought for 225k. I was told
Old 05-18-2013, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Someone mentioned RumRunner, I loved the 'theme' on that one..it has seemed to have disappeared a few years ago though.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:45 PM
Registered

What ever happened to Rum Runner? Funny how some of these boats just disappear for a while. We use to see that Stealth boat here in Long Beach California but no ones seen it for several years.
Old 05-19-2013, 01:56 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What condition is the Maximus (center steer) boat in? and anyone have a firmer idea on the asking price?
Old 05-19-2013, 01:14 PM
Registered

I heard that the center steer Maximus doesn't handle properly, something about the bottom or center of gravity or maybe has something to do with all of the extra weight moved forward due to the cabin and center steer. I started looking into a few years back and was advised to look for something else.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.