Doesn't get more committed than this. >

Doesn't get more committed than this.

Notices

Doesn't get more committed than this.

Old 11-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
When that day comes, what are the odds the new owner will either be buck or more than likely dreamer....
Pretty damn good. Add in a third party that's an avid Cig lover along with being related to the new owner.

I love the boat. Never thought a 28 would do it for me. This old girl is just a fun and special boat. Hope to see her around for many years to come.

Buck
Old 11-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts

I must say, I kind'a like the tat.

Hey buck, post up some pics of the old girl. I haven't seem pics of it since Cashbar owned it...or was it dollabill? Or Steve? Hell, it was someone on here way back when.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ive had a Cig tat for over 10 yrs and still get credit for it. I must say it's not like this one at all. What's the point of the tribal around it ?
Old 11-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got a few tats, but they're all about Family and they're not going anywhere and that's what's most important to me, I'm not sure about something like that for "ME", but hey, he probably loves it and that's all that counts, at least the artist did a good job.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

When he buys a Fountain he can get a gold necklace tattoo done.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

I think I might get a DONZI tat on my...... every time it gets bigger I will have a bigger DONZI.......

Last edited by 1989mach1; 11-04-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank

Hey buck, post up some pics of the old girl. I haven't seem pics of it since Cashbar owned it...or was it dollabill? Or Steve? Hell, it was someone on here way back when.
Tank, I believe Sean actually did the original resurrection on here right around 2000 or so. Dreamer has owned her twice, CJ owned it once, Parnell had it once, and obviously me. I'll start another thread here in the Cig forum about the sale and post some cool pics of the old girl there.

Buck
Old 11-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
When that day comes, what are the odds the new owner will either be buck or more than likely dreamer....
I really doubt it!

When my nephew decides to sell - my currently 14 year old son is next in line. That was discussed and committed to during the making of this deal.
As for the tat.... I told him 'I hope Cig never stubs it's toe. Bayliner once made a top quality boat but I really would not want it tattooed on my arm today'. High in sight - I should have referenced Baja.

Last edited by RebarBox; 11-04-2013 at 07:20 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RebarBox
I really doubt it!

When my nephew decides to sell - my currently 14 year old son is next in line. That was discussed and committed to during the making of this deal.
As for the tat.... I told him 'I hope Cig never stubs it's toe. Bayliner once made a top quality boat but I really would not want it tattooed on my arm today'. High in sight - I should have referenced Baja.
Hey, I gave you an honorable mention in my reply.

Buck
Old 11-04-2013, 10:19 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by buck183
Tank, I believe Sean actually did the original resurrection on here right around 2000 or so. Dreamer has owned her twice, CJ owned it once, Parnell had it once, and obviously me. I'll start another thread here in the Cig forum about the sale and post some cool pics of the old girl there.

Buck
Lol, right on man! I thought one of those other guys owned it but knew a few members definately did. Always liked that boat. It's super clean. I still remember the pic of it when it was forsale one of the times on the dry stack in a yard. Just a clean, clean, tight little 28'
Congrats on the sale and look forward to the pics.