Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
gauging interest...93 cafe >

gauging interest...93 cafe

Notices

gauging interest...93 cafe

Old 09-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

If you PM him asking for details, he then gives you a phone number and tells you to call with no other information.

I just want some specifics on the boat and a price, not interested in having an in depth phone conversation or a sales pitch like I'm getting in on a time share.

Good luck with your sale, from the 4 pictures I saw from a previous owner's restoration 5 years ago linked by somebody else in this thread the boat looks like it might be nice.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

OK for all that pmd me but didn't call ... I find it easier to speak with someone to answer there question directly... Price is low 50s...twin mrd 540s 275 hrs 610 on boat..dart pro one heads..closed cooling..with 5in heat exhanger..HD transom ass.b 1 drives..with twin drive showers.. Bblades props..am exhaust with custom risers..full hydo steering to helm new autometer gauges..full cover..and paint looks like the day I bought it. And much more then I can list...will be in classifieds by end of weekend..
Old 09-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Registered

Sm exhaust not am sorry..
Old 09-05-2014, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

First, sorry I sounded like a snide penis in my last post, it has been a long week.

Even though I am a hull tapper right now, checking out boats is what gets the wheels turning and makes me start working towards finding a way to upgrade boats. I am a visual person so I love pouring over pictures of potential boats to help me justify why it is better than what I have, and don't like to talk very much when I am outside of work.

Maybe that is why I love looking at women but hate talking to them.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by donzi matt
First, sorry I sounded like a snide penis in my last post, it has been a long week.

Even though I am a hull tapper right now, checking out boats is what gets the wheels turning and makes me start working towards finding a way to upgrade boats. I am a visual person so I love pouring over pictures of potential boats to help me justify why it is better than what I have, and don't like to talk very much when I am outside of work.

Maybe that is why I love looking at women but hate talking to them.
No worries...each person looks at a potential boat to purchase in there own way..for me as a seller I prefer to speak with someone directly as to answer any specific questions they my have..now if I could load the pics..keeps telling me they are too big...hate computers
Old 09-06-2014, 06:59 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by park35
OK for all that pmd me but didn't call ... I find it easier to speak with someone to answer there question directly... Price is low 50s...twin mrd 540s 275 hrs 610 on boat..dart pro one heads..closed cooling..with 5in heat exhanger..HD transom ass.b 1 drives..with twin drive showers.. Bblades props..am exhaust with custom risers..full hydo steering to helm new autometer gauges..full cover..and paint looks like the day I bought it. And much more then I can list...will be in classifieds by end of weekend..
I have to add a post here. First of all I love that boat! It rides amazing for an 35' 80mph boat. It is simply a wave crusher and it gets looks and comments everywhere it goes. Vick the guy selling the boat is a straight shooter and at this price point I think someone will do very well! Good luck! Oh yeah what's next? Want a Tiger?
Old 09-06-2014, 07:58 AM
Registered

Thanks frank...I do love the boat ..but my kids are older and going to collage now and don't use it that much..it has treated my well...I won't be boat less though.... I haven't decided what is next o e step at a time
Old 09-09-2014, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Vick- Do you have a trailer for it? I have a friend that may be interested.

Thanks,
Chad
Old 09-09-2014, 08:29 AM
Registered

Sorry no trailer...
Old 09-09-2014, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by park35
Sorry no trailer...
Okay. Thank you for the response and great looking Cafe by the way!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.