Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Joining the cult..... >

Joining the cult.....

Notices

Joining the cult.....

Old 12-28-2014, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

Congrats, nice looking ride!! I finally got mine a little over a year ago. After what seemed like an eternity of wanting one. You will pinch yourself for a while, thinking its a dream but it's not!! Congrats!
Old 12-28-2014, 11:21 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Cult... Lol
So true.

Cult member for 25 years.

Nice ride. Enjoy.
Old 12-29-2014, 12:01 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Congrats Man! I was wondering when I got the text... Wish I wouldn't have missed that call. Cant wait to hear more about it.. Really happy for you. Sandusky bay Channel will become your favorite place to roll thru..... Now we just need to get Pat in the Formula....

Jr.
Old 12-29-2014, 12:02 AM
Registered

Received 4,295 Likes on 1,239 Posts

She`s a beaut Clark!
Old 12-29-2014, 06:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by akaboatman
No Cult here. Just family. She's beautiful. Congrats. Artie
I meant no harm with the "cult" remark... I'm just as big a fan as you all are! Thanks for the welcome!
Old 12-29-2014, 06:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Congrats Man! I was wondering when I got the text... Wish I wouldn't have missed that call. Cant wait to hear more about it.. Really happy for you. Sandusky bay Channel will become your favorite place to roll thru..... Now we just need to get Pat in the Formula....

Jr.
Thanks JR.! I was getting on the plane when I sent that text to you... It was a very hurried trip to check her out in person... We've got plenty of time to chat. When you called me Saturday, I was just pulling into Glassdave's shop and was late already... Sorry I missed your call.
Old 12-29-2014, 06:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donziben
Congrats, nice looking ride!! I finally got mine a little over a year ago. After what seemed like an eternity of wanting one. You will pinch yourself for a while, thinking its a dream but it's not!! Congrats!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting her on the water in 2015!
Old 12-29-2014, 06:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by I'CE
[attach=config]534891[/attach][attach=config]534892[/attach][attach=config]534893[/attach]

Congrats Nice Boat! I have seen that exhaust system in the past. Can't place it, who was the manufacture? Thanks and have a blast.[/QUOTE]
I am not sure who the makes this system... I was speaking with GlassDave and he recognized the system, but couldn't remember who made them... He said that he believes that they were made for racing, but where outlawed shortly after introduction..... If anyone has info on them, feel free to contribute.
Old 12-29-2014, 06:18 AM
Registered

[ATTACH=CONFIG]534923[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]534924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]534925[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]534926[/ATTACH]
Along with the purchase of the boat, I was fortunate enough to get the Original Cigarette Owners Manual.... Very nice, leather binder with all the paperwork included! It is almost as cool as the boat itself!.... I showed it to GlassDave and he said "I've never seen one of these before!"....
Attached Thumbnails Joining the cult.....-image.jpg   Joining the cult.....-image.jpg   Joining the cult.....-image.jpg  

Joining the cult.....-image.jpg  
Old 12-29-2014, 06:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 242LS
Congrats! Looks great. It'll be the L O N G E S T winter!
Thanks! It is going to be a VERY long winter...... I had to leave her behind until spring when I can make arrangements to drag her to Ohio....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.