Cig race hatch >

Cig race hatch

Notices

Cig race hatch

Old 06-29-2015, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
have at it sport if you think you can make money at twenty five hundy. Your hatch cam from my TG mold that was dammed up to fit a FD. The previous owner re worked the rough perimeter to fit that boat and he did a nice job. Looks great on your boat.

The one the OP posted is most likely one of Darrens. I have a new one that is a raised version of the Twin Step with no pad, MMB's is the first and has his custom signature side scoops i cant get my work PC and camera to play nice or I'd put up pics lol . . . . when i get home i think i can fish them out of email and use my tablet
Question answered!!!

It was one of Darren's, Thanks Dave.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have this hatch for sale $2,000
Attached Thumbnails Cig race hatch-iuyy.jpg  
Old 07-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would have interest in a flat deck hatch like this if the price became more reasonable than 2500.00 (I wouldn't mind putting one on my flat deck) as flat decks arent worth that much, need to be carefull on how much I put into it

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Looks similiar to mine.

I thought about pulling a mold and making more but wasn`t sure if there would be enough interest. If the Flat Deck hatch is the same size as the Top Gun that would open up the market.
They would come out of the mold gel coated already, in any color .. be about $2500.