Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
new to the TG fold >

new to the TG fold

Notices

new to the TG fold

Old 08-29-2015, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Ya cause I needed the spare motors for my carbon top gun!!! LOL nothing is sold until it's hooked onto someone's truck headed home. We'd all be rich if everyone who left a deposit and said they wanted it actually bought it. Cash talks as we all know... Oh well, looks like I'm buying 540's for my carbon boat. Sucks I missed this deal lol
Old 08-29-2015, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 315duramax
Ya cause I needed the spare motors for my carbon top gun!!! LOL nothing is sold until it's hooked onto someone's truck headed home. We'd all be rich if everyone who left a deposit and said they wanted it actually bought it. Cash talks as we all know... Oh well, looks like I'm buying 540's for my carbon boat. Sucks I missed this deal lol
there are two ways of doing business, your way and the right way, the seller and I are good people, dont need to see the tail lights or hitch anything, Handshake would have done it. Whether you needed the motors or not, why would you say something you know is bull****, speaks volumes about your charachter which apparently is already established on this forum.

Moxy
Old 08-29-2015, 09:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Moxy
there are two ways of doing business, your way and the right way, the seller and I are good people, dont need to see the tail lights or hitch anything, Handshake would have done it. Whether you needed the motors or not, why would you say something you know is bull****, speaks volumes about your charachter which apparently is already established on this forum.

Moxy

Here we go. Ok mr. I just registered a day ago.. I tried selling my truck 3 times. And my. Cafe racer 30 times. Each person left a deposit and a hand shake. then couldn't come up with the money and I had to refund their deposit. Sorry for me being eager to buy and being out of town selling a boat while you made the deal. You got their first fair and square. It was a beautiful boat and a hell of a deal. I'm not sure where saying bull**** came from... But OK. Talking about my character has nothing to do about anything because I wanted to buy the same boat as you. But anyways, enjoy the boat. I'm sure I'll see it running past my cottage next weekend.
Old 08-29-2015, 09:18 PM
Registered

I have some motors they are short blocks 540
Old 08-29-2015, 09:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jaysflatdeck
I have some motors they are short blocks 540

Looking for drop in ready to go
Old 08-29-2015, 09:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

Sounds like you've bought a nice boat, congrats.
Just gave you a "like" but it wasn't for the posting, it was for your avatar! (Probably came with the boat)

RR
Old 08-29-2015, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 295 Likes on 159 Posts

Here we go. Ok mr. I just registered a day ago.. I tried selling my truck 3 times. And my. Cafe racer 30 times. Each person left a deposit and a hand shake. then couldn't come up with the money and I had to refund their deposit. Sorry for me being eager to buy and being out of town selling a boat while you made the deal. You got their first fair and square. It was a beautiful boat and a hell of a deal. I'm not sure where saying bull**** came from... But OK. Talking about my character has nothing to do about anything because I wanted to buy the same boat as you. But anyways, enjoy the boat. I'm sure I'll see it running past my cottage next weekend.
You're ambition has exceeded your knowledge. Time to tone it down a bit and get to producing. And just for your ettification, your character is what defines you as a person, and you haven't painted yourself in a good light.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:12 PM
Registered

Stuck on Stupid not sure who you are refering too.

Last edited by Moxy; 08-29-2015 at 10:24 PM.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rak rua
Sounds like you've bought a nice boat, congrats.
Just gave you a "like" but it wasn't for the posting, it was for your avatar! (Probably came with the boat)

RR
couldnt agree more lol

Cheers

Moxy
Old 08-29-2015, 10:23 PM
Registered

Registered a day ago, means what?, i have to listen to some jerkoff spew his **** around my post, the bull **** is about 5 posts up where you said the previous owners said they hadnt sold the boat yet when at the same time you pm'd me trying to buy the boat off me, which is it, for someone who claims to not trying to cause problems you are doing a hell of a job at it, it is exactly your charachter pal that is in question when you pull **** like this, why dont ya mind your own business and stay out of mine.

Moxy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.