new to the TG fold >

new to the TG fold

Notices

new to the TG fold

Old 10-03-2015, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by donzi matt
Phil, when people find themselves in a hole, they usually stop digging. You seem to go out and find a backhoe.

Because I've come to the fact that this is the internet and everyone thinks they are hot ****. Everyone thinks their **** is the baddest around. Who cares really, it'll make for an interesting winter while I'm rebuilding like 5 boats and I'm waiting for my vacume bagging machine to cure... It's all for the intertainment Matt. ��
Old 10-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 315duramax
Because I've come to the fact that this is the internet and everyone thinks they are hot ****. Everyone thinks their **** is the baddest around. Who cares really, it'll make for an interesting winter while I'm rebuilding like 5 boats and I'm waiting for my vacume bagging machine to cure... It's all for the intertainment Matt. ��

you really dont get it and likely never will, in all my years of belonging to different forums, from cars, to boats, to motorcycles and RV;s I have yet to experience such an incredibly thick *******. who is dispised by so many, Dude, relax and stop being such an douchbag, do you really want to be that guy? The St Lawrence is a small place and the boating community is smaller, I ve been here for 30 years, its a pile more fun when people dont hate you...You may see me and the boat this summer but dont and I repeat dont come anywhere near me or my family. Anyone else please do, refreshments are on me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]546048[/ATTACH].
Attached Thumbnails new to the TG fold-img_0893.jpg  
Old 10-04-2015, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

I'll just leave this here....

And it really doesn't matter moxy, you got the boat, I had 3 boats bought out from under me in the past month, as everyone knows nothing is sold until it's paid for paperwork signed and hooked on headed home with the new owner. Not so sure what is so ignorant about that comment. Everyone knows it's true. Everyone spews the bull**** of how power boating is a "tight knit family" when in reality it's half the people talking **** behind each other's back. Idk how it got turned back at me but OK.
So when are you going to finish something and actually sell it ?
Old 10-04-2015, 10:37 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Some advice for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt9I_vShVaE
Old 10-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
So when are you going to finish something and actually sell it ?
Well I've changed my business model, do boats for fun, build my own stuff���� and work on customers stuff. Pays for the new boat so must be doing ok
Old 10-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by cigrocket
Detailed and Ready for Delivery....lol...[ATTACH=CONFIG]546035[/ATTACH]
I love that boat.... If you think about moving up let me know.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Did you get to run this boat yet? How fast is it?
Old 10-06-2015, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rambocj7
Did you get to run this boat yet? How fast is it?
She is home in maitland, come on down and have a peek, she ran 80 no problem on the trailer lol, not sure if she will make the water this year or not.