Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
End of season is here..... not bad overall I guess ..... >

End of season is here..... not bad overall I guess .....

Notices

End of season is here..... not bad overall I guess .....

Old 10-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

So it looks like I will miss all the big water October boating this year but looking on the bright side. I can't break anything with it sitting on the lift so that's good right.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:29 PM
Registered

[IMG][URL=http://s1149.ph
Old 10-06-2015, 07:32 PM
Registered

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-08-2015, 08:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Well, cleaned up trans fluid, filled trans and started engine, had 110PSI pressure I looked for leak and it was coming from my pressure sender fitting the landing of the wave must have made it snap because that's when I lost pressure....out new one on seemed good was gonna water test tomorrow to see if trans burned up or not, then heard a clunking when in gear on hose, seems something let loose in trans or drive, but I don't feel it spinning drive so I bet trans issue, guess I am officially done and pulling engines...
Old 10-08-2015, 09:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Well, cleaned up trans fluid, filled trans and started engine, had 110PSI pressure I looked for leak and it was coming from my pressure sender fitting the landing of the wave must have made it snap because that's when I lost pressure....out new one on seemed good was gonna water test tomorrow to see if trans burned up or not, then heard a clunking when in gear on hose, seems something let loose in trans or drive, but I don't feel it spinning drive so I bet trans issue, guess I am officially done and pulling engines...
You could pull those engines blindfolded by now! It has to get better, there's not much else to replace. Man, you've had a tough season.
Old 10-08-2015, 09:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

yea, I look back at the years, I wonder if I can get one with no big issues, part of it is I run the boat VERY hard, it's like an addiction to beat the fuk out of it all the time, the other is just bad luck or budget, I love it but wish I could get a solid season.. I just laugh now when things break....

I could fix it and put away running but gonna play with small stuff this winter, I mean it sure is easy way to winterize lol
Originally Posted by VoodooRob
You could pull those engines blindfolded by now! It has to get better, there's not much else to replace. Man, you've had a tough season.