Notices

Neat Gun

Old 12-08-2015, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
Didn't bother reading the garbage you wrote... upstate Sanford and sons!!! Keep cranking!!!
Why rip on Phil?
I think his points are valid.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 792 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by Biff
Why rip on Phil?
I think his points are valid.
He sh!ts on everyone's sale. I bet if that were your boat you wouldn't appreciate it. I know I wouldnt.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:41 AM
Registered

He sh!ts on everyone's sale. I bet if that were your boat you wouldn't appreciate it. I know I wouldnt.
You woudn't care, you have the power to part the Red Sea.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Says the guy who shi!t all over the 08 Top Gun because he didn't like the trailer or the hours on the motors the buyer is going to install. Oh the irony.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by donzi matt
Says the guy who shi!t all over the 08 Top Gun because he didn't like the trailer or the hours on the motors the buyer is going to install. Oh the irony.
If you remember that thread was originally started to discuss the boat and what it would cost to put it back together not a gordon purchase to flip it and sell it. Never bashed the original sale or the boat. It was gorgeous and if put back together correctly will be a nice boat. I am still of the opinion not to put tired power in such a new boat. But that's just my opinion. Never really sh!t on Gordon's sale either saying it could be had for nothing. Again it was my opinion as everyone is entitled to there own on this site. Not to mention gordon doesn't have it for sale yet. There is no sale to sh!t on...

Last edited by 1MOSES1; 12-08-2015 at 10:54 AM.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:53 AM
Registered

You woudn't care, you have the power to part the Red Sea.
Haha
Old 12-08-2015, 10:53 AM
Registered

If you remember that thread was originally started to discuss the boat and what it would cost to put it back together not a gordon purchase to flip it and sell it. Never bashed the original sale or the boat. It was gorgeous and if put back together correctly will be a nice boat. I am still of the opinion not to put tired power in such a new boat. But that's just my opinion. Never really sh!t on Gordon's sale either saying it could be had for nothing. Again it was my opinion as everyone is entitled to there own on this site.
Except Phil...
Old 12-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Registered

Except Phil...
you guys should go re read the thread and cite where specifically I wrote that the boat was worth nothing or Gordon's stuff can be had or was worth nothing. Or were I was a tire kicker. I actually tallied numbers to be far exceeding the values of things gordon and Phil were saying were so cheap.

Last edited by 1MOSES1; 12-08-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

If you remember that thread was originally started to discuss the boat and what it would cost to put it back together not a gordon purchase to flip it and sell it. Never bashed the original sale or the boat. It was gorgeous and if put back together correctly will be a nice boat. I am still of the opinion not to put tired power in such a new boat. But that's just my opinion. Never really sh!t on Gordon's sale either saying it could be had for nothing. Again it was my opinion as everyone is entitled to there own on this site. Not to mention gordon doesn't have it for sale yet. There is no sale to sh!t on...
Where did Gordon state he was buying that boat to flip it? Maybe you should go re read the thread and cite where specifically he wrote that.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Can't we all just get along?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.