Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Playboy Cig >

Playboy Cig

Notices

Playboy Cig

Old 04-16-2016, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

My stern light is under my platform also. I've had it out at night a few times and have seen water patrol. They didn't stop me, if that was your concern... We have moved them before at the shop, if you want it done, ask Myrick.
Old 04-16-2016, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That was a friend's boat here on cumberland for quite a few years. New owners bought it from him and did top ends and didn't even have it a whole season I don't think . If there's any questions I'm sure I could put you in contact with him
Old 04-18-2016, 10:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dsmawd350
That was a friend's boat here on cumberland for quite a few years. New owners bought it from him and did top ends and didn't even have it a whole season I don't think . If there's any questions I'm sure I could put you in contact with him
I would love to get some more history on what's been done to her over the years, beit good, bad or ugly. I own her now so I have to deal with her. It looked like tops were done and compression seemed too good for not having been done. Any info on drive work would be great.
Old 11-15-2016, 12:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just dropped mine off at PBC today for some upgrades. Starting this year with ITS boxes, transom extraneous holes patched and refinish, new swim platform and overall paint touch up (have some clear coat failing). Probably spending too much on her but what the hell.

For sale MM external steering slightly bent and a big yellow barn door of a swim platform.

Fool's Gold on MWBP
Old 11-15-2016, 07:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 597 Likes on 275 Posts

Probably spending too much on her but what the hell.

Good Call What the he!! else would we do ?
Old 12-14-2016, 06:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Progress

[attach=config]562687[/attach]
Attached Thumbnails Playboy Cig-nakeyass.jpg  

Fool's Gold on MWBP
Old 07-09-2020, 03:02 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cigrocket
I am pretty sure that there is only Mine (#3) and the original (#1) boat in black still around. I heard #2 struck an underwater object overseas and was sunk. The #1 boat has the older style hatch without the raised look. Good luck with your purchase.
URGENT REQUEST OF INFORMATION

Hello Cigrocket,

i am the new owner of hull no. 3. Hull number is CRTUSP03I001. The boat came from Delaware River in the US and was
exported to Europe (Germany) in 2009. I bought the boat this year in march. It is finished in blue an red and the hull number
is legit including the hidden number underneeth at the starboard side. Can you please clarify how your hull can be the No. 3 also??

Thank you in advance for any reply. My hull number has been confirmed by cigarette.

Baltic Boater. (Can send pics of boat and hull number)
Old 07-16-2020, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't feel to bad about what your spending, have a way more in mine that's it's worth, lol