No many t/s topguns for sale >

No many t/s topguns for sale

Notices

No many t/s topguns for sale

Old 04-15-2016, 06:52 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default No many t/s topguns for sale

I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on a TG and it seems like the selection of used boats is tiny. When I wasn't in the market there were more boats than ever!

Somebody else posted this already but if anyone knows of or is looking to sell there t/s TG please let me know. Trying to stay under $175k
Old 04-15-2016, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by tdbrickndirt
I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on a TG and it seems like the selection of used boats is tiny. When I wasn't in the market there were more boats than ever!

Somebody else posted this already but if anyone knows of or is looking to sell there t/s TG please let me know. Trying to stay under $175k
there are a few listed on :facebook powerboat swap shop

Last edited by 93 shooter; 04-15-2016 at 07:30 AM. Reason: easy
Old 04-15-2016, 09:06 AM
Registered

Ok I'll check again. I look at every website and fb page I know of daily. Thank you
Old 04-15-2016, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I put my 2007 Blue / Silver 525 TG up for sale on Easter weekend in the OSO classifieds, on Saturday at 3:30PM.. Had 6 calls/emails on Saturday & 2 on Sunday Easter morning. The gentlemen and I agreed to terms on Easter morning, he bought a plane ticket within 30 minutes & sent me his reservation, I told him that was good enough for me for a deposit. He flew in 3 days later and paid for it after an inspection.

Point being if you want one go after it quick the clean ones don't last in this market!!

Just my .02 and my recent experience!!!

Have a great day, Patrick
Old 04-15-2016, 11:09 AM
Registered

You 110% right. I saw yours but was out of the country and missed it. Beautiful boat btw. I'm a cash buyer ready to book a flight. Haven't seen a boat comparable to yours yet. That was the one that got away lol. Search continues

Have a nice day
Old 04-15-2016, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That 2007 blue / white / silver one didn't last on OSO a total of 12 hours between the last two buyers. Clean, well maintained, and non dated paint makes for a easy sale......Spicy good luck with the Nor-Tech.
Old 04-15-2016, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by carajn
That 2007 blue / white / silver one didn't last on OSO a total of 12 hours between the last two buyers. Clean, well maintained, and non dated paint makes for a easy sale......Spicy good luck with the Nor-Tech.
Check Lip Ship
Old 04-15-2016, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 3,017 Likes on 987 Posts

Definitely call Phil. He's always got stuff off the grid.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

[QUOTE=Spicy;4428755]I put my 2007 Blue / Silver 525 TG up for sale on Easter weekend in the OSO classifieds, on Saturday at 3:30PM.. Had 6 calls/emails on Saturday & 2 on Sunday Easter morning. The gentlemen and I agreed to terms on Easter morning, he bought a plane ticket within 30 minutes & sent me his reservation, I told him that was good enough for me for a deposit. He flew in 3 days later and paid for it after an inspection.

Point being if you want one go after it quick the clean ones don't last in this market!!

Have a great day, Patrick[

Just seems weird seeing you post w/o the word Cigarette in your avitar Pat...... best of luck with the cat!
Old 04-18-2016, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Spicy
I put my 2007 Blue / Silver 525 TG up for sale on Easter weekend in the OSO classifieds, on Saturday at 3:30PM.. Had 6 calls/emails on Saturday & 2 on Sunday Easter morning. The gentlemen and I agreed to terms on Easter morning, he bought a plane ticket within 30 minutes & sent me his reservation, I told him that was good enough for me for a deposit. He flew in 3 days later and paid for it after an inspection.

Have a great day, Patrick
My buddy Matt bought it. He's been looking for a long time and was ready with cash in hand when the right boat came up. Boat will be on LOTO. Pretty sure GSC had this boat at the Chicago Boat show and I saw it when it was new. Clean, well priced ride!.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.