Cigarette Rendezous >

Cigarette Rendezous

Notices

Cigarette Rendezous

Old 04-15-2016, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Cigarette Rendezous

Who is going, where are you staying and do you reserve a open slip or covered? I've never been and want to be where everyone is staying.
Info would be appreciated.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm planning to go this year, just need to finalize reservations. Went last year. Great event put on by great people.

We stayed at Camden on the Lake last year. That was the location most of us stayed at. This year they have room blocked off at Camden and Tan Ter A both. Pros and cons to both. Tan Ter A is closer to PBC and a little cheaper. Camden might be a little more accommodating. I've never stayed at Tan Ter A so I can't elaborate much on the difference.

All the meals will be at PBC or Redhead this year so that negates the need to run do the lake to Camden. Camden has a bar and restaurant on site, not sure if Tan Ter A does.

Plan on a good time. You won't regret going.

Buck
Old 04-15-2016, 02:38 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Staying at Tan Tar a, first time to LOTO, bringing Lock & Load. Big time tow, Fla to LOTO, then back to Fla for the Marathon Fla keys offshore race , the following weekend.
Old 04-15-2016, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Zero Patience
Staying at Tan Tar a, first time to LOTO, bringing Lock & Load. Big time tow, Fla to LOTO, then back to Fla for the Marathon Fla keys offshore race , the following weekend.
Yea my first time to LOTO as well. I'm told it's 13 hours from here, so it is a long trip for you guys.
Old 04-16-2016, 05:32 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by twinscrews
Yea my first time to LOTO as well. I'm told it's 13 hours from here, so it is a long trip for you guys.
We will be passing thru Atlanta at about 10 pm on Wednesday night going up
Old 04-16-2016, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

It's a long haul, I do it 1-2 a year with a boat in tow. Safe travels!... You guys will have a blast! Last years event was great. This year will be bigger and better. Brett, Mark, Skip and Bud are all very excited about it. I think you guys will enjoy our lake, it's beautiful and plenty of room to stretch the legs on the boat... Tan tar a is on the same lake rd. and about 5-6miles away by water. They have both covered and uncovered slips. Camden is farther away. Last year our party was there because our restaurant/bar/pool wasn't ready. As others have said it's also a farther distance. Camden is more updated than tan tar a though.
Old 04-16-2016, 08:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,040 Likes on 1,353 Posts

Were going to stay at Tan-Ter-A.....................
Old 04-16-2016, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Going also with my gun, staying at Tan-ter-A.... Thats actually where Amy @ RHYC suggested... Was sent her way from Brett with PBC... Can't wait!!!!
Old 04-17-2016, 06:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Well then, looks like tan tar a is the cig hang out. Looking forward to it. Arriving Thursday about 11 am
Old 04-17-2016, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zero Patience
Well then, looks like tan tar a is the cig hang out. Looking forward to it. Arriving Thursday about 11 am
Yeah that seems to be what I have heard also... I wasn't planning on coming until friday morning.... Are people mainly showing up on thursday?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.