Size matters! >

Size matters!

Notices

Size matters!

Old 06-21-2016, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scippy
Cig 35 "cool" old skool boat you had there!............I hear what your saying about the period correct logo, but I think my boat would look a bit better with a slightly larger Logo (not Gigantic) logo
right now 10"X18" too small......morte like 15"X 24" would be okay. On another note, I think the Mistress model came out about '77 '78???........in your picture I can see the 2 front bow grille's
My boat is an '82 and it also had the bow grilles, but was glassed in when restored they added docking lights..............Can't seem to get Rayan Beckley's attention after he told me to reach him
through Kinetic Animation............no response!...........wonder if there are any other custom cig logo places to use.
My boat was a 1978 - I believe the Mistress was introduced in 1973. I had a local, franchised sign shop make the decals for me, no big deal if you have a file to use. My decals were large[er] I don't remember exactly how big off hand. I had them made for my Mistress, and for my 1973 20' Cigarette as well. Have my eyes on a 1979 Mistress now, as I again have the bug for a project/bigger boat. I see you're in Jackson - I was living in Monmouth Beach for the past few years, now back and forth between there and Florida. I'll be up in a few weeks, love to see your boat! PM me and let's try to get together.