There is a special place in Hell for Craigslist scammers >

There is a special place in Hell for Craigslist scammers

Notices

There is a special place in Hell for Craigslist scammers

Old 10-28-2016, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by mbobb
I agree total scum of the earth.....I remember seeing this ad on the east coast last year.....maybe even 2 years ago it's an old one. Common sense would tell you that $12k seems just a tad bit off what something like that should be selling for. I'm curious if they've actually made any money off of this ad? I'd think most people looking to buy something like that would see right through the bullsheet.
Yeah this one was pretty clear that it was not real at $12K. It is just annoying. I can't believe that they make any money doing this. Is it just a numbers game? Eventually someone is going to give them some personal information that they can take advantage of? You would think there is someway to track they guys down and make them disappear, as in worm food.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:35 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The problem if you email them and they send you a reply, you open it and it could be a worm. Now they have the ability to hack your email and send contacts other stuff to scam them. I only phone Craig ads. Private sales, only phone and local. As in I can see the item before buying. Don't use email to contact people you don't know!
Old 10-28-2016, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by Team Archer
That boat is in Monaco I restored it 3 years ago. This is what it looks like now.[ATTACH=CONFIG]560978[/ATTACH] Stay the blank away !!!!!!! TOTAL SCAM
Let's talk about that restore! anymore pics? Looks very nicely re-done.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Let's talk about that restore! anymore pics? Looks very nicely re-done.
Well we know that the bottom was found to be free of Osmotic blisters and delamination. The decks are in excellent shape and there are no visible cracks on gimble's. Ha Ha.

Just kidding, the boat in Monaco looks beautiful.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by max930
The problem if you email them and they send you a reply, you open it and it could be a worm. Now they have the ability to hack your email and send contacts other stuff to scam them. I only phone Craig ads. Private sales, only phone and local. As in I can see the item before buying. Don't use email to contact people you don't know!
Never really thought about that. I boat on the Delta around the Stockton Area. I was thinking I would email him and say I want to come look at it. I guess I won't.
Old 10-29-2016, 02:04 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

It was for sale on Craig's list about 2-3 years ago,, same type of deal, you set up a special account that your check would be held in until the deal was made ,, was supposedly a female doctor selling it and had no time to use it . boats was in Colorado but they would bring it to CA for inspection after you set up the special account.
figured it was a scam and dropped it
Old 11-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 374 Likes on 140 Posts

Here's all the pics I could find on my computer.[ATTACH=CONFIG]561187[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]561188[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]561189[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]561190[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]561191[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails There is a special place in Hell for Craigslist scammers-img_0254.jpg   There is a special place in Hell for Craigslist scammers-img_0255.jpg   There is a special place in Hell for Craigslist scammers-img_0256.jpg  

There is a special place in Hell for Craigslist scammers-img_0258.jpg   There is a special place in Hell for Craigslist scammers-cigarette.jpg