Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Married 33 years with no kids.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by Mseuro
I hope you just didn't ruin a good thing.
Old 03-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Craney
I hope you just didn't ruin a good thing.
I thought kids where the only thing that ruined it. I know I'm not capable but I try.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1989mach1
Kids and spending every weekend on the boat is what got us into out 33 zx. The room is above and beyond any in its size range and the 38zx is even bigger and still get to keep my speed boat. Just an option to keep in mine when you r getting back in the game.
ill definitely be looking for more room and family friendly. I'm still trying to come to terms with getting out of it for a while, but life's priorities are different right now.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:13 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 597 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Mseuro
28 yrs for us on the 17th this month w none here. But to each his own. I am sure those little hands would help detailing lol
Old 03-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Quinlan
28 yrs for us on the 17th this month w none here. But to each his own. I am sure those little hands would help detailing lol
They will learn early haha.. Its going to be a busy year none the less.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts

My girlfriend of 15 years just moved out. She isn't happy anymore. We haven't been fighting, It's something going on in her head, and she's trying to figure herself out. No kids, I wish we would have got married and had them. We finally talked the other day about some things, without her yelling. She was so hurt over the years of disappointment, because of not asking to marry her. She wanted nothing more than to be married to me, I don't know why lol. Honestly, if I could go back I'd marry her and payed more attention to her. She's my best friend, a very simple girl, low maintenance. I miss her unbelievably.

I hope you have a great marriage. Boats and cars are just possessions, there's all kinds of them out there. There are only so many once in a lifetime women.

Sorry if I'm off topic, but it helps to talk about it, and don't make the mistakes I did.
Old 03-17-2017, 12:19 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,125 Likes on 475 Posts

Originally Posted by ham_r_down01
My girlfriend of 15 years just moved out. She isn't happy anymore. We haven't been fighting, It's something going on in her head, and she's trying to figure herself out. No kids, I wish we would have got married and had them. We finally talked the other day about some things, without her yelling. She was so hurt over the years of disappointment, because of not asking to marry her. She wanted nothing more than to be married to me, I don't know why lol. Honestly, if I could go back I'd marry her and payed more attention to her. She's my best friend, a very simple girl, low maintenance. I miss her unbelievably.

I hope you have a great marriage. Boats and cars are just possessions, there's all kinds of them out there. There are only so many once in a lifetime women.

Sorry if I'm off topic, but it helps to talk about it, and don't make the mistakes I did.
Yeah, it is kinda off topic but topics move frequently......

Sorry to hear after 15 years it's over, I bet you feel like crap right now and it will probably get worse before it gets better. Take comfort in your friends and family, they'll all be on your side regardless of whether you make good decisions or bad ones. Keep busy, work as much as possible and go boating any chance you get to take your mind off things.

We've all been there and somehow, we all pull through ok but it can take time.

Cheers mate!
Jon.

Edit: Just to smash my post to pieces, you could do what Mseuro suggested below.......
I don't know anything about the circumstances but people close to you will still support you either way. Take solace in their comfort.

Last edited by rak rua; 03-17-2017 at 01:24 AM.
Old 03-17-2017, 12:50 AM
Registered

If there is a chance you should fight for her and show her you mean to be with her as long as she will have you. We all screw up, it's how we deal with the aftermath that determines our direction in life. I know if it were not for my wife I would not be where I am at now. Good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.