Logos for SeaDek - Approval from Cigarette Question >

Logos for SeaDek - Approval from Cigarette Question

Notices

Logos for SeaDek - Approval from Cigarette Question

Old 06-21-2017, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by brentadkins
dash redone in the offseason with bocatech switches. Went through newwiremarine for the switches and panels, and installed new gps head units on both sides. We are heading out for our summer vacation in a few days, and taking the boat to grand lake in oklahoma. It is finally finished and back together. Will get some other pics during the week of the 4th.
'like'
Old 06-22-2017, 07:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 593 Likes on 273 Posts

Originally Posted by brentadkins
dash redone in the offseason with bocatech switches. Went through newwiremarine for the switches and panels, and installed new gps head units on both sides. We are heading out for our summer vacation in a few days, and taking the boat to grand lake in oklahoma. It is finally finished and back together. Will get some other pics during the week of the 4th.
like!!
Old 06-22-2017, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 4,314 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Looks excellent !!! So can anyone order that logo from Seadek or was this a one time deal?
Old 06-22-2017, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

That looks bad ass!
Old 06-22-2017, 11:10 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Looks excellent !!! So can anyone order that logo from Seadek or was this a one time deal?
I'm not sure if I was the first to order a Cigarette logo directly from SeaDek, but it felt like it. Now that the process is worked out, and Cigarette and SeaDek know who to contact within their respective companies, I think future orders should be much less painful. Chris at Cigarette is the contact who pushed my order through their red tape to get it done.

The way it works, is you can send your order to SeaDek, via your local vendor or directly, and SeaDek will work up a quote. From here, you pay Cigarette, and Cigarette pays SeaDek (Not sure if you have to get the written permission or not, since I have gone through it already??). Not sure why it goes through this process, but I figure Cigarette wants to keep control of who gets it....
Old 06-22-2017, 11:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,051 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Cigarette wants their cut $$$..........cant really blame them, its their logo patent.
Old 06-22-2017, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 4,314 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Holy crap the like button!!!
Old 06-24-2017, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Has anyone put SeaDek on their cabin door steps? Every time i climb on the bow I think that would be a perfect use for SeaDek.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by rak rua
I think it's ironic that a guy who owns a Cigarette needs permission to put another logo on his boat but boat manufacturers have been copying and splashing other manufacturers hulls as long as fibreglass molded boats have been built. (Not referring to Cigarette, just a general comment)

RR

BTW, does this 36' hull look familiar?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]565748[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]565749[/ATTACH]
I just saw that boat in an add to rent.

We were looking at going out that way next year and that boat is one of the options to take us island hopping.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 593 Likes on 273 Posts

Thanks for the Ride yesterday Neighbor!! Those Arnies definitely kick some ROOOOST!!

Boat looked great- Now where was my phone for some pics damnit man lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.