Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Anyone know who bought this Gun?

My Boats:
    Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988

Anyone know who bought this Gun?

Sorry, I can't post pics. its the blue 2010 38 w/600SCI's out of Scottsdale Az.

I've seen it boating out of my harbor twice now. They were out running around today. Just wondering where it's out of.

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/35569

Platinum Member Platinum Member ICDEDPPL's Avatar
    My Boats:
    38 Flatdeck
    For $285 THOUSAND dollars on one side of the cabin you get , no sink, no storage , no locker, no built in cooler , no crapper.. nope you get a cooler strapped down with some bungies, but WAIT THERE`S MORE! The other side of the cabin.... yes you get a SECOND strapped down cooler for just $285k!!! (plus shipping and handling.) .. . IF you call now we will include a shore power hook up INSIDE the boat which will be awesome when trying to put on a cover, guaranteed to rain in the boat or your money back.
    If you call now we`ll also include a Sport chassis for only $250 thousand dollars! All this can be your for over half million dollars, please call in the next 5 minutes or this deal is GONE!!

Annual bravo rebuilds not included
    Not making any power with an off the shelf cam.

Charter Member # 55 Charter Member Griff's Avatar
    My Boats:
    ..........32........... Active Thunder
    Quote Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL View Post
    For $285 THOUSAND dollars on one side of the cabin you get , no sink, no storage , no locker, no built in cooler , no crapper.. nope you get a cooler strapped down with some bungies, but WAIT THERE`S MORE! The other side of the cabin.... yes you get a SECOND strapped down cooler for just $285k!!! (plus shipping and handling.) .. . IF you call now we will include a shore power hook up INSIDE the boat which will be awesome when trying to put on a cover, guaranteed to rain in the boat or your money back.
    If you call now we`ll also include a Sport chassis for only $250 thousand dollars! All this can be your for over half million dollars, please call in the next 5 minutes or this deal is GONE!!

I guess that translates into...........NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member Platinum Member frickstyle's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1990 Top Gun, Pursuit 3370
    Dan,
    you're funny. Possibly the only Cig owner who constantly bashes Cigs.
    315duramax likes this.
    "America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bada$$ speed." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member Platinum Member ICDEDPPL's Avatar
    My Boats:
    38 Flatdeck
    "Constantly" thou??

I love the room in my Cig!

Maybe that`s the COPO of Cig,
    I`m just saying for that kind of coin at least throw in some Yeti`s
    mbjhachapi likes this.
    Not making any power with an off the shelf cam.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Knot 4 Me's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Old/Heavy/Slow
    Quote Originally Posted by frickstyle View Post
    Dan,
    you're funny. Possibly the only Cig owner who constantly bashes Cigs.
    He's just beating Jupiter Sunsation to the punch!

Platinum Member Platinum Member Knot 4 Me's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Old/Heavy/Slow
    BTW, my buddy flew out West last year, test drove the boat on Havazoo, made a deal, flew back home. was ready to drive out to pick it up and the owner told him sorry, someone else offered me more $$$$ so deal off. What a tool. At least he ended up with a nice ride.

Platinum Member Platinum Member CIG3's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Boatless
    Don't forget and Factory Troop Carrie seating. I'm a real Cigarette lover but do not understand some of the modern styling design.

thisistank and cheech like this.

Registered
    My Boats:
    1985 Chris Craft 312 Stinger Ltd

Now if those coolers were the "Coolest Coolers", (they come with Bluetooth speakers & a blender) it would be a real deal! Except for the fact that the developer of the "Coolest Cooler" swindled about 42,000 backers out the $$ for coolers that were promised and never delivered...

Platinum Member Platinum Member frickstyle's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1990 Top Gun, Pursuit 3370
    "Constantly" thou??

I love the room in my Cig!

Maybe that`s the COPO of Cig,
    I`m just saying for that kind of coin at least throw in some Yeti`s
    Quote Originally Posted by CIG3 View Post
    Don't forget and Factory Troop Carrie seating. I'm a real Cigarette lover but do not understand some of the modern styling design.
    I get it, fully agree.

New stuff is all hot rod, no room for the full cabin.

Sooooo, just for argument. If you upgrade and put a "REAL" set of drives and trannies on these, can you then add a padded V-berth to even out the distribution??? Phil ripped me a new one when I said I wasn't interested the gladiator because there is no cabin. His response "All you guys up North want a cabin" I guess he meant - WTF? this thing is pure hot rod, probably not the right brand for you.....
    "America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bada$$ speed." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast