Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Looking for a BULLET >

Looking for a BULLET

Notices

Looking for a BULLET

Old 09-03-2018, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 99 Likes on 42 Posts

i drove down with my glass guy to look at the one that was listed last fall out of Wisconsin and now is in Kentucky. White with blue hockey stripe with Mercury 500's. Your Blue Bullet is awesome i almost bought it the week i sold my Apache a few years ago when Dustin had bought it back. We never mete so you should know i wasn't talking about your boat.

Last edited by Nykamp; 09-03-2018 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

There is also one that just popped up on FB passion for powerboats for 32k with 502s...
Old 09-03-2018, 03:52 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 150 Likes on 62 Posts

I mean everything is for sale........
Old 09-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 517 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by Nykamp
i drove down with my glass guy to look at the one that was listed last fall out of Wisconsin and now is in Kentucky. White with blue hockey stripe with Mercury 500's. Your Blue Bullet is awesome i almost bought it the week i sold my Apache a few years ago when Dustin had bought it back. We never mete so you should know i wasn't talking about your boat.
Thank you for clearing that up.. Not to many bullets out there with blue and white, especially in KY.. lol I just didn't want anyone think you were referring to mine with those colors. I appreciate the comment on it very much though!!!
Old 09-06-2018, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bencini321
Your Bullet is beautiful, have you owned it for awhile? I saw an identical bullet for sale in TX early this year but I waited to long to pull the trigger on purchasing a replace boat after I sold my Sonic 358, it's no longer on the web for sale. Is this that bullet from TX?

v/r
Mike P.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 517 Likes on 242 Posts

Thank you for the comment on my Bullet. I bought this one early this year from Dustin Carter in Oklahoma. I believe this one has been in Oklahoma for quite a few years but Dustin had it posted for sale on a few different sites. I know the first time I saw it I believe it showed up near Chicago due to the add placement. I highly recommend a Bullet to anyone that wants the ride of a top gun but doesn't have the room for one yet. They are pretty awesome.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's were I remember your boat being advertised, I stand corrected it was in OK, not TX. How indebt is the repairing of to the valve seat on your head? Would it be worth a piece of mind to have both heads removed and inspected? I had the opportunity to ride in a 1988 Bullet on the Potomac river in Maryland while I was stationed @ Andrews AFB. Those bullets just eat up the white caps cop like its breakfast! It only had 454 Mags due to the time but still hauled the mail! Hope all goes well with your repair, If you ever decide to sell I would defiantly like the opportunity to view/purchase. Not another one cleaner than yours, it's an eye catcher for sure!

v/r
Mike P.