Porta Pottie In Newer Cigs >

Porta Pottie In Newer Cigs

Notices

Porta Pottie In Newer Cigs

Old 10-02-2003, 06:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porta Pottie In Newer Cigs

HOW DOES ONE FLUSH THE PORTI POTTIE? I HAVE THREE GIRLS ONE 33 ONE 6 AND ONE 3. WE CAN'T GET TEN FEET FROM THE DOCK WHEN ONE HAS TO GO. IF SOME ONE HAS ADDED A HOLDING TANK WHERE WAS THE BEST PLACE? I HAVE A 2003 35 MISTRESS. PLEASE HELP
Old 10-02-2003, 09:54 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Wheeman!
Old 10-02-2003, 02:38 PM
Registered

The toilet in our T/G has not been used, but I noticed the flushing problem a couple weeks ago when I looked at it for the first time.

The only thing I could think of was to remove it from it's compartment and place it on the floor of the cabin while using it.
Old 10-10-2003, 10:36 AM
Registered

On my 2001 Playboy I had a holding tank and a overboard switch. The valve was located under the couch on the Stbd. side wiht a hose going out. All I did was turn on the water pressure and push the button. My twin daughters used it all the time.
The holding tank was mounted under the trampoline in the forward part of the cabin. Mine came configured this way from CRT with a pump out. Call Neil and ask him how to add this to yours. Congratulations on a killer boat. Now go out and spank some bigger boats in the big water.
Old 10-10-2003, 04:22 PM
Registered

He is talking about a porta potti. The newer Cigs with Covergirls have them. They don'y have a tank or ability to be flushed overboard.

I took mine out and use the compartment for storage.
Old 10-10-2003, 04:45 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Havasu Cig
He is talking about a porta potti. The newer Cigs with Covergirls have them. They don'y have a tank or ability to be flushed overboard.

I took mine out and use the compartment for storage.
Wrong!
It is an option that CRT will install when building your boat! I have attached a picture of my cabin and if you look close It had two switches, 1 to close the cabin door and the other to flush the head! When I had my Cig built Neil H. was very accommodating and open to changes. I also had a sink installed on the port side of the cabin.
Attached Thumbnails Porta Pottie In Newer Cigs-untitled-3.jpg  
Old 10-10-2003, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

looks like i found my winter project!!! will talk to neil at ft lauderdale
Old 10-13-2003, 08:57 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Brad
Wrong!
It is an option that CRT will install when building your boat! I have attached a picture of my cabin and if you look close It had two switches, 1 to close the cabin door and the other to flush the head! When I had my Cig built Neil H. was very accommodating and open to changes. I also had a sink installed on the port side of the cabin.
Well, since your's is the first I have seen like that I don't think he has that "option". Like i said before, if you have a porta potti i think you will have to remove it to be able to flush it.
Old 10-13-2003, 10:44 AM
Registered

Thanks Brad
You don't happen to know what brand of toilet or the size of the holding tank.
Old 10-13-2003, 10:50 AM
Registered

The tank only held about 7 gallons not sure of brand! I sold the boat a few months ago!

Quick Reply: Porta Pottie In Newer Cigs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.