Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
Incredible piece of Offshore racing history! >

Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!

Notices

Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!

Old 09-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!

There was a charity event for P.A.W.S for homeless animals that we help support. They had an auction and I purchase the coolest lot of offshore history. When I was a kid the most famous throttle man was Richie Powers. He donated some very cool stuff to the cause. I was thrilled to be able to win the bidding. These will be framed and displayed in my office. Richie was there to sign everything. I am going to treasure this stuff!
Attached Thumbnails Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!-img_0942-medium-.jpg   Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!-img_0943-medium-.jpg   Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!-img_0944-medium-.jpg  

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 09-24-2006 at 07:15 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:16 PM
Registered

Default Re: Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!

And this
Attached Thumbnails Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!-img_0945-medium-.jpg   Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!-img_0946-medium-.jpg   Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!-img_0947-medium-.jpg  

Old 09-24-2006, 07:17 PM
Registered

And these
Attached Thumbnails Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!-img_0948-medium-.jpg   Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!-img_0949-medium-.jpg   Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!-img_0951-medium-.jpg  

Old 09-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Registered

And
Attached Thumbnails Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!-img_0950-medium-.jpg  
Old 09-24-2006, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Have known ritchie since 78 when he was working for rockie aioki on 17th ave.good guy........but the real score was for the animals.P.A.W.S. Also had something to do with miami vice party at niki marina............m.m......animal lover........
Attached Thumbnails Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!-lb035.jpg  
Old 09-24-2006, 07:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by el indio
Have known ritchie since 78 when he was working for rockie aioki on 17th ave.good guy........but the real score was for the animals.P.A.W.S. Also had something to do with miami vice party at niki marina............m.m......animal lover........
At the Miami Vice part I donated a ride for 3 people to the winner of the raffle. I never heard from them.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
At the Miami Vice part I donated a ride for 3 people to the winner of the raffle. I never heard from them.
No liability..........what luck.....
Old 09-24-2006, 07:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

I'm sorry we missed it! Any pics from the run? Are you doing the Land & Sea Run next weekend Gino?

PS-I liked my ride in the MTI
Old 09-24-2006, 08:09 PM
Registered

It was a good run. It was a rough (as usual). No incidents of any kind!!!! They had a good turn out. They raised a pretty good amount of money for P.A.W.S which was great!! Its a great cause and they do a great job. They took some great photos, I can't wait to get them, some good air shots.
I will be at the Ft. Lauderdale run next weekend. Shold be great. Hopefully the wind will lay down for a change!
Old 09-24-2006, 08:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
It was a good run. It was a rough (as usual). No incidents of any kind!!!! They had a good turn out. They raised a pretty good amount of money for P.A.W.S which was great!! Its a great cause and they do a great job. They took some great photos, I can't wait to get them, some good air shots.
I will be at the Ft. Lauderdale run next weekend. Shold be great. Hopefully the wind will lay down for a change!
Yeah, hopefully the wind dies down. This weekend and last weekend have been brutal! I'm going to try and get everyone together before the run starts and on the same page so we all run together.

Quick Reply: Incredible piece of Offshore racing history!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.