Looking for 30' Stalker Cat

Old 11-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Kenny Whitmire
You are correct and Mike Whitmire was my father
Kenny
Hi Kenny: Long time, how are you. For those who don`t know Michael Witmire was Kenny`s dad. He was one hell of a guy and a good friend of mine. Michael was one who saw the future with some of the original cats. He worked with Brownnie on the first flight cats, he succesfully raced them and belived in them. Unfortunatly he was killed along with another close friend Al Feldman when their boat struck another in the intercoastal one evening at the close of the Miami boat show where they had been displaying the boat, they are missed by many. I`m sure Kenny would like to find an original flight cat for nostalgia reasons, other brands just won`t do. All the best to you Kenny, and good luck. from your friend Richie Powers [email protected]
Old 12-29-2008, 12:53 PM
VML
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I came across the yellow Stalker 25’ that was previously in Connecticut. It’s for sale and I’m interested in purchasing it, but I'm not acquainted with Stalkers. This forum is the only relevant post that comes up on a Google search and I would appreciate any information that you might have on the boat. One of my biggest concerns is the type of resin used. The boat needs extensive repairs.