Looking for old race boats

Notices

Looking for old race boats

Old 12-11-2008, 12:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Top Banana
Thank you ....do you know what they are asking?
The red 35 was the original Conspiracy, no?

Speaking of Cigarettes, attached are the last picts I've ever seen of Ajac Hawk / Super Brut (17) ~ '85. Old school Everglades poker run. Anyone have any idea where she's at? Last rumor control had it hacked-up & languishing in the Bahamas?

No disrespect to Mr. Jacoby, but that blonde bikini holder in the driver's hole isn't an all-bad replacement!
Attached Thumbnails Looking for old race boats-marathonahsb38crt.jpg   Looking for old race boats-sbrut38marathon.jpg  
Old 12-14-2008, 01:48 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ain´t Ajac Hawk nowadays Panama Hawk and yes in Panama?
Old 12-14-2008, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
Ain´t Ajac Hawk nowadays Panama Hawk and yes in Panama?

No, Ajac Hawk and Panama Hawk where two different Boats. When I worked at Trick Paint in Miami we Painted the Ajac Hawk Boat Black and Put the name "Terminator" on the sides. as for the Panama Hawk boat I remember Ron Dollar kept it in his shop, Maintaining it for the Panamanians that owned it. I went and tested it with Him (& Them) and they where bichin cause Richie Powers had it going over 90mph Then Hawk rebuilt the motors and it only ran 85. They raced it one more time then must have taken it to panama.

Last edited by fastdonzi; 12-14-2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: remove a t
Old 12-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by fastdonzi
No, Ajac Hawk and Panama Hawk where two different Boats. When I worked at Trick Paint in Miami we Painted the Ajac Hawk Boat Black and Put the name "Terminator" on the sides. as for the Panama Hawk boat I remember Ron Dollar kept it in his shop, Maintaining it for the Panamanians that owned it. I went and tested it with Him (& Them) and they where bichin cause Richie Powers had it going over 90mph Then Hawk rebuilt the motors and it only ran 85. They raced it one more time then must have taken it to panama.
Was Trick paint part of Dollar Marine? Are they still around? Also, who was "benny" (paint by "BENNY")? Just curious.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:51 PM
Registered

Trick Paint was in the same building as "Target Trailers", The owner of Trick Paint was the Brother of the owner of target trailers (the Rossi Family). Now for Benny...Benny was my hero, He got to paint allot of KickAzz boats Like Fayva, CatMan and some others I forgot. He wasn't cheap, but he was friggin good. I Painted for Cougar so I Got to paint Most of them, I also worked for trick and I got to paint most Midnight Express's and at trick also got allot of Race Boats from all manufacturers. We also painted the Dollar Marine special (with the unraveling ribbon on the side) and Both Miami Vice Scarabs. The good ol days.

Last edited by fastdonzi; 12-19-2008 at 10:22 PM. Reason: add to
Old 12-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Registered

Hey No Limits, Where did you hear about Benny???? Just Curious....
Old 12-20-2008, 05:44 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We also painted the Dollar Marine special (with the unraveling ribbon on the side) and Both Miami Vice Scarabs. The good ol days.

both ???

there was the one Smacky has on the board and the on that was given For DJ to personal use..then at least Two camera boats are verified.
Also Wellcraft stated once 6 boats were built for the show...

Can you shed some light on that and which 2 boats was you involved in, the one with the Turquise Gunnels and white arch and thge one with the silver arch and black gunnels ?

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 12-20-2008 at 07:07 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I Painted for Cougar so I .
Would this be Slick!
Old 12-20-2008, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ygrowup
The red 35 was the original Conspiracy, no?

!
Yes it is!
Old 12-20-2008, 08:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CougarM
Would this be Slick!
Yes, How are you Pete.

Quick Reply: Looking for old race boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.