Notices

Predator Marine?

Old 03-29-2009, 11:11 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by paston1
Well as luck would have it the Predator and Carrera are only miles apart. I am going to look at both on Saturday the 4th. I will post some pics of both boats so all can see what I see.
It must be the Interstate 24 carrera. She been sitting for many years for sale. It may be one of Butch's 24' that was white [Express Jr] ?????????? It did belong to the Terry the interstate batt dealer in the Detroit area.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw that Interstate boat. This isn't it. This is a good old fashioned storage find. Hasn't been on the water in 10 years.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by paston1
I saw that Interstate boat. This isn't it. This is a good old fashioned storage find. Hasn't been on the water in 10 years.
Carrera 24' one of the best like Butch said. Here are a few shots of the Black one Butch had, and the White one in the back ground.
Attached Thumbnails Predator Marine?-carrera-benihana.jpg   Predator Marine?-carrera-benihana_2.jpg   Predator Marine?-carrera_6.jpg  

Old 03-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Registered

H20,
Thanks for the pics and info. I am new to this and need all the advice I can get. From what I have seen the Carrera's have a pretty steeped reacing legacy. I hope this thing doesnt turn out to be a PIG. If I can pull it off hope to have it ready for the OSS event at Lake Cumberland, not to race just to watch.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Registered

I had an 89 Predator- Viper 29ft twin 350's- made in MI wasn't the best quality boat but it was a lot of boat with big power for cheap price. I wouldn't want to have to keep for an extended period of time the quality was just not there.