Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
Has any one heard of this boat? >

Has any one heard of this boat?

Notices

Has any one heard of this boat?

Old 07-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

"Four your eyes only" was one of the first Scorpions built. It had four 2.4's and a matching peterbuilt tractor to tow it. The owners were murdered in 86 and found on hwy 27 by alligator alley. Felix and I go way back.

T
Old 07-18-2009, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MidOcean
All Panteras were made by Pepe. Pepe is the Boat God. Jo is the Baby Jesus.
That is a classic line!! (very true) Hi guys, Todd, it's been a while. Jo and Pepe, I'll stop and see you next time I'm in your neighborhood.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MARK BENTLEY
That is a classic line!! (very true) Hi guys, Todd, it's been a while. Jo and Pepe, I'll stop and see you next time I'm in your neighborhood.
Hey man. long time. Hope all is well up in the frozen north.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

"Four your eyes only" was one of the first Scorpions built. It had four 2.4's and a matching peterbuilt tractor to tow it. The owners were murdered in 86 and found on hwy 27 by alligator alley. Felix and I go way back.

T
WRONG. It was 1993 and nailed @ home!
pp.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MARK BENTLEY
Please do!
pp.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I remember seeing four your eyes only kept on the yard next to the marina at marine stadium back in the days. Also the Condor brochure used a small pic of the boat about to go under the big bridge in Key Biscayne. Anyone have a pic of that? Pepe post the pic of El Boss with the rig....
Old 07-18-2009, 06:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
WRONG. It was 1993 and nailed @ home!
pp.
Is that Benny? My bad... confusing two groups.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:11 PM
Registered

T
hmmm sounds like thats where you should have ended up before you trashed the 41 star chaser...
Old 07-19-2009, 06:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TOASTY
hmmm sounds like thats where you should have ended up before you trashed the 41 star chaser...
Hey Christian.. I see you are at it again.. One question, why is it that when I call you to discuss whatever your problem is w/ me, your voice jumps 9 octaves... like a pre-op transvestite with one of his nuts in a vice.

Now tell everyone here that you had nothing to do with Starchaser, or any other Apache for that matter, and, when your mom lets you out of the basement you live in, the only chasing you're doing is after some Amish buggy on a PA back road.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:44 AM
Registered

Hey Christian.. I see you are at it again.. One question, why is it that when I call you to discuss whatever your problem is w/ me, your voice jumps 9 octaves... like a pre-op transvestite with one of his nuts in a vice.

Now tell everyone here that you had nothing to do with Starchaser, or any other Apache for that matter, and, when your mom lets you out of the basement you live in, the only chasing you're doing is after some Amish buggy on a PA back road.
I believe your last comment shows exactly the type of person / business man you really are.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.