Hawaiian 28ft daycruiser jet boat for sale >

Hawaiian 28ft daycruiser jet boat for sale

Notices

Hawaiian 28ft daycruiser jet boat for sale

Old 05-25-2010, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hawaiian 28ft daycruiser jet boat for sale

Hey guys, not sure if this is where to post this but the classic section seems like the best location.

So I've got to sell my project boat......

Boat is a 79 hawaiian daycruiser jet, pretty rare boat, I've only ever seen a few of them around. Huge for a jet boat, cool design and is going to be a sweet boat. Has a huge interior, had two benches underneath on each side then a sleeping quarters in the front with anchor storage

So I bought the boat and intended to completely rebuild it, project changed and unfortunatly I need to sell it........ Tons of time went into this project, countless hours of sanding and fiberglass work...

I have the title for the boat and for the trailer

Boat has been stripped and is ready to be finished.

New rear fuel tank floors, main floor, new stringers, and a new transom have all been installed, this thing is super solid and has been fiberglassed in properly with marine grade wood. Engine bay was rolled with textured truck bed liner, and looks great.

Everything has been removed from the boat and all of the little holes and spidercracks have been fiberglassed in, ( a few pics show project progress)

Most of the hull has been sanded and is very close to being ready to be painted. hull is in great shape (would be best to do a few hours of touch-up sanding/priming here and there)

Boat had a 460 ford and a jacuzzi WJ jet in it. No powertrain is included,

I still have the jet drive needing rebuild and Hardin marine exhaust logs, water pump block off, and all the engine mounting hardware that may be available

I have a few of the Original seats but they are in pretty sad shape, I was planning on installing complete new interior

I do still have all of the gauges, all of the windows, the bimini top and frame, the glass sunroof, the upper windshield, most of the controls, both 41 gal aluminum fuel tanks, the front bow railing, the rub raining and mounting, rear ladder, engine hatch railing,electronics, steering controls, and some other misc. parts.

The included trailer is in very good shape, all lights working, 4 brand new tires.

will get lots of looks and attention when finished.

Boat was made In Huntington Beach, CA. and that is where it currently resides.

$2000 pulls it home!

check out the photobucket album for more pics->

http://s947.photobucket.com/albums/a...4676/hawaiian/

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-26-2010, 09:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Back in the day this twin engine jet drive 29' Tahiti daycruiser raced here in the Great Lakes. They dont build them like this any more...
Attached Thumbnails Hawaiian 28ft daycruiser jet boat for sale-cig-tahiti-h2o.jpg  
Old 05-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Registered

That thing looks pretty cool, I'm sure it would have been quite a squeeze to get two big blocks in there.... But, I'll bet that thing moved

I'm actually grew up in Mich. I miss the boating there!
Old 07-29-2010, 05:16 PM
Registered

Default still selling boat?

Hey Troy are you still selling the hull?
Old 07-21-2012, 11:41 PM
Registered

Default still have it?

Just wondering if you still have the Hawaiian. I am looking for a windshield for mine. Wondering if you would sell it seperate.
Thanks
Old 05-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Registered

Default Anyone know where this boat is today?

I am looking for this boat or another like it?

Originally Posted by troyhenige
Hey guys, not sure if this is where to post this but the classic section seems like the best location.

So I've got to sell my project boat......

Boat is a 79 hawaiian daycruiser jet, pretty rare boat, I've only ever seen a few of them around. Huge for a jet boat, cool design and is going to be a sweet boat. Has a huge interior, had two benches underneath on each side then a sleeping quarters in the front with anchor storage

So I bought the boat and intended to completely rebuild it, project changed and unfortunatly I need to sell it........ Tons of time went into this project, countless hours of sanding and fiberglass work...

I have the title for the boat and for the trailer

Boat has been stripped and is ready to be finished.

New rear fuel tank floors, main floor, new stringers, and a new transom have all been installed, this thing is super solid and has been fiberglassed in properly with marine grade wood. Engine bay was rolled with textured truck bed liner, and looks great.

Everything has been removed from the boat and all of the little holes and spidercracks have been fiberglassed in, ( a few pics show project progress)

Most of the hull has been sanded and is very close to being ready to be painted. hull is in great shape (would be best to do a few hours of touch-up sanding/priming here and there)

Boat had a 460 ford and a jacuzzi WJ jet in it. No powertrain is included,

I still have the jet drive needing rebuild and Hardin marine exhaust logs, water pump block off, and all the engine mounting hardware that may be available

I have a few of the Original seats but they are in pretty sad shape, I was planning on installing complete new interior

I do still have all of the gauges, all of the windows, the bimini top and frame, the glass sunroof, the upper windshield, most of the controls, both 41 gal aluminum fuel tanks, the front bow railing, the rub raining and mounting, rear ladder, engine hatch railing,electronics, steering controls, and some other misc. parts.

The included trailer is in very good shape, all lights working, 4 brand new tires.

will get lots of looks and attention when finished.

Boat was made In Huntington Beach, CA. and that is where it currently resides.

$2000 pulls it home!

check out the photobucket album for more pics->

http://s947.photobucket.com/albums/a...4676/hawaiian/

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-08-2013, 05:44 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have one that I would get rid of. Been sitting for awhile needs to be put back together. Setup for BB Chevy, rebuilt Berkley pump have all motor mounts and exhaust. It's in Central Florida. also have a Wesco V Drive with or without motor. Have all the hardware and exhaust for big block Chevy. both are projects need interior.
Old 03-25-2021, 07:50 PM
Registered

Default 28 ft Cruiser

Is this still available I'm in fresno and interested 559 978 6947 Bob