Notices

Classic Brownie

Old 07-03-2023, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 619 Likes on 249 Posts

I am all about originality but being the windshield is missing and someone else hung the Devil on the stern if it was mine I would cut those fiberglass windshield wings down to 1\3 the height and create a molded tinted windshield or fairing.

Make it a modernized Retro Super Nova
The following users liked this post:
Twin O/B Sonic (07-04-2023)
Old 07-03-2023, 09:49 PM
sfg
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Drive is original. Apparently he built 3. I bought from original owner who took the keys out of Brownies hands and he confirmed original.

The windshield I want to recreate as best I can. One of these days……
Old 07-07-2023, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by sfg
Been a very long while. How’s the race boat?

VRods twin?? That would be a sweet build. Any pics/video? VRod still around?
The race boat is fine.
V-Rod contacted me through the Donzi board Spring of 2021 and told me his storage site for the boat was being sold. I ended up with it in a lot of parts. Re-did the whole thing from the ground up including removing the twins for a single 454 big block. Its all in the video I posted above. That video above is about just getting the boat home through U Ship and what shows up when it gets here. You will have to go to You Tube to follow the next 50+ episodes of the rebuild. The boat is a real early John Allmand so its built just like a Nova Marine.
Got a lot of video but few pictures. Here is a couple from last year before it was finished.

The following 3 users liked this post by f_inscreenname:
larslindroth (07-08-2023), Plowtownmissile (07-10-2023), tommymonza (07-08-2023)
Old 07-20-2023, 01:43 AM
sfg
Registered

Originally Posted by f_inscreenname
The race boat is fine.
V-Rod contacted me through the Donzi board Spring of 2021 and told me his storage site for the boat was being sold. I ended up with it in a lot of parts. Re-did the whole thing from the ground up including removing the twins for a single 454 big block. Its all in the video I posted above. That video above is about just getting the boat home through U Ship and what shows up when it gets here. You will have to go to You Tube to follow the next 50+ episodes of the rebuild. The boat is a real early John Allmand so its built just like a Nova Marine.
Got a lot of video but few pictures. Here is a couple from last year before it was finished.
Just skimmed through the videos. Awesome work. SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS you got the windshield frame with it!! Looks awesome. Hoping to get started on mine this winter
The following users liked this post:
f_inscreenname (09-15-2023)
Old 09-13-2023, 10:38 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let’s ride
Old 12-05-2023, 01:37 AM
sfg
Registered

Default Finally coming home

After 15 years it will finally be on my property. Time to get it going
The following 3 users liked this post by sfg:
f_inscreenname (12-06-2023), larslindroth (12-05-2023), Twin O/B Sonic (12-05-2023)