Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Classic Brownie

sfg
    Registered

Classic Brownie

My recent purchase of a Scarab brought me to this board but I see that Brownie posts here so I thought you guys might be interested in my Nova Marine Supernova 19. 1970 hull #1910 original Holman and Moody with Volvo 250 outdrive.

Currently under some restoration work. Didn't come with a windshield. I bought it from the original owner who bought from Brownie in 1970. At least thats what the last owner told me and I have no reason not to believe him.

She needs some work but she'll be really nice when she's done.
    Last edited by sfg; 09-28-2010 at 12:33 AM.

Registered
    Not a Brownie Its got a devil on the rear! Seriously what are you asking for it and why did'nt you post on the "other" forum?

Registered
    My Boats:
    1975 cigarette 28 ss and 1982 Scarab 38 Kaama Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by vrod2002 View Post
    Not a Brownie Its got a devil on the rear! Seriously what are you asking for it and why did'nt you post on the "other" forum?
    I think by interested he meant in us seeing the boat and is his way of sharing pics with us. Neat boat BTW