Carlos ledhers Scarabs Fireball >

Carlos ledhers Scarabs Fireball

Notices

Carlos ledhers Scarabs Fireball

Old 03-26-2011, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carlos ledhers Scarabs Fireball

What ever happened to carlos ledhers 2 scarab boats I think one was fireball or something he was the guy that ran drugs out of normans cay in the bahamas in the 80s
Old 03-27-2011, 12:23 PM
Registered

never saw the boat, can anyone post pictures?
Old 04-05-2011, 10:11 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Carlos Lehder...was one of the three leaders of the Medellin Cartel.....
Old 04-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts
Default 3 guys

Bye.

Driver - High's Fuel Your Journey Cigarette Racing Team #598

Last edited by O.C.Barry; 04-06-2011 at 05:31 PM. Reason: People misunderstood the post.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Registered

carlos ledher is in illonis federal prison,the guy on the island that helped put him away use to live 30 miles from me
Old 04-06-2011, 05:36 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Carlos L. and Pablo E. are both featured in this video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss_8DNlqR_g[/YOUTUBE]
Old 04-06-2011, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought the question asked where the boats where?
, what does that have to do with being a criminal?
Old 04-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Registered
VIP Member

I'll tell you guys have a capital B for balls posting about criminals or people you say are criminals on here!Poking at people who have no regard for human life but post awayI'll pass on comments on this one
I understand what your saying but I don't think anyone here is endorsing or even condoning their behavior. That being said the colombian drug trade of the 70's and 80's is a part of powerboat history and a substantial part depending on your theories on the death of Don and the involvement of Ben Kramer (apache). I believe Carlos Lehder introduced George Jung to Escobar; Jorge Jung (BLOW) was moving a massive ammounts of powder and unmentioned in the movie by water too.. If you have Netflix take a look at
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Co...?trkid=2361637
and watch Thunderman if you get a chance; both very interesting histories of how Miami/South Florida became what it is now. It's not hard to associate the two..

The way I see it, there were innovations in boat design made durring those years facilitated by the staggering exchange of cash that was going on and the need to improve trafficing routes and undermind the US Customs, thus we/you are blissfully guilty by association..
Old 04-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Registered

thanks chinewalk for explain it
Old 04-18-2011, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
I'll tell you guys have a capital B for balls posting about criminals or people you say are criminals on here!Poking at people who have no regard for human life but post awayI'll pass on comments on this one!
Its pretty funny the way people react/act towards the drug trade in the '70s-'80s. The way I remember it, the entire thing started by a bunch of "gentleman farmers" bringing pot in to sell to their friends, neighbors, etc. There wasn't a bunch of killing or trechery in those days, it was just a bunch of highdogs getting stoned and making some coin at the same time. Only when the coke trade gained steam did it all change.

People such as Ben and the like started out as a pretty mundane group. I remember Ben selling "lids" at the band-shell on Hollywood beach for $15 a pop. I knew some of these people and they were all just a bunch of stoners.

When the coke trade picked up, the pot guys changed their ways; some changed their cargo to coke and others started bringing in much larger loads. The larger/more valueble loads are what facilitated the more brutal behavior. Whatever and whyever it happened, who cares?! It is part of our history as performance boaters and US citizens. It all played an important part in the evolution of our country.

They are no different than the Italian Cosa Nostra; deal with it and embrace it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.