Carlos A Paez 90's boat builder

Notices

Carlos A Paez 90's boat builder

Old 06-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Carlos A Paez 90's boat builder

Trying to locate Carlos Paez,last built the 31 ft Spirit with Roger Munn which is a 27 magnum lengthen to 31 with an improved hull.Nine were built and are trying to find the 4-5 that we are unable to locate.

1.Dean in Boca Raton FL.
2.Al Rooney Stealth Boats in Cal.
3.Sam Voit Peoria IL./Which I own ...never has been it the water .It will be splashed this year,20 years after it was built/
4.?
5.Charlie Benton New Jersey/Jack Domick/Jonny Offshore
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. 1st step hull / Naples Fl.

A Center Counsel was built and is in Venice FL.,it ways in at 3,200 lbs.does 74 mph and achieves 2.6 gpm at 3,500 twin 225 Opti Max .
We also understand that 10 cats we built and sold to the government by Jack Mccarron of Hydra Tech. This need to be confirmed.

Added two additional shots of the new dech design which was never produced.still have it but in rough shape.I will post the CC when I have those pictures. Bud
Attached Thumbnails Carlos A Paez 90's boat builder-scan0001.jpg   Carlos A Paez 90's boat builder-scan0003.jpg   Carlos A Paez 90's boat builder-31spirit-equalizer-003.jpg  

Carlos A Paez 90's boat builder-scan0004.jpg   Carlos A Paez 90's boat builder-scan0005.jpg  

Last edited by mr vinyl; 06-04-2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Photos