Another comparison thread for old school rides >

Another comparison thread for old school rides

Notices

Another comparison thread for old school rides

Old 09-01-2011, 05:13 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by som beach
If I were in the position to move on something now, I would be talking to you about your boat!! Its an awesome boat, and an awesome deal. But, I'm still a year or 2 out.

By the way, I looked at your Craigs ad and I can't view the videos. May be my Facebook privacy settings, but thought I would give you a heads up, incase it is on your side.

Since we are talking Scarabs here, which is my favorite, how does a Panther, say '87, compare to an older S-Type or 300, say '81. They look like the same boat, just with some updates. I know the older one goes the more likely you are to find some structural problems, and the more updating it might need, but as long as the power train is good, is there much of a difference?

Along that same line, the reason I like the mid-80s Baja Force 320 is because it looks like the same boat as the mid-'90s 32 Caliber/Outlaw, just with a windshield instead of a fairing. I know 10 years can make a huge difference in the quality of a boat.
YOU NEED QUICK TIME TO VIEW VIDEOS, SORRY..