How does this keep happening? >

How does this keep happening?

Notices

How does this keep happening?

Old 09-15-2011, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monza

That's my old boat! Has an OMC drive? I bought it from the original owner in March of 79' I saw it on Craigs List a couple of months ago. What's the plan? I'll see if I can dig up some pictures.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:49 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by tom rockstroh
That's my old boat! Has an OMC drive? I bought it from the original owner in March of 79' I saw it on Craigs List a couple of months ago. What's the plan? I'll see if I can dig up some pictures.
The Vid to the other one is the plan. The 307 is freeze damaged and I don't think I'm going to keep the OMC. Besides that about everything has to be redone.
You wouldn't happen to have the trailer's title?
Old 09-16-2011, 07:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by f_inscreenname
The Vid to the other one is the plan. The 307 is freeze damaged and I don't think I'm going to keep the OMC. Besides that about everything has to be redone.
You wouldn't happen to have the trailer's title?
For what it is worth, if you don't have a title to the trailer you can do what the guy before me did and register it as a home buit trailer to get one. I think it might be legal lol

I love watching your video of the other boats, I can't wait to see more on this one!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:37 AM
Registered

Default Monza

That trailer is not the one I had under it. I'm surprised that the 307 is still in there. The boat was always hard to plane when more than 2 people aboard.Could never pull skiers with it.The boat always looked great but never ran faster than about 37 mph. I sold it when I bought the Fino.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 365 Likes on 244 Posts

nice work!
Old 09-17-2011, 09:40 AM
Registered

That trailer is not the one I had under it. I'm surprised that the 307 is still in there. The boat was always hard to plane when more than 2 people aboard.Could never pull skiers with it.The boat always looked great but never ran faster than about 37 mph. I sold it when I bought the Fino.
Must be the drive and motor that's in it now. I tried a Chrysler 360ci and Volvo 280 in the last one I redid and the boat did at least 50mph and had no issue with getting on plane and such. With a 454 it was close to 60mph (56 on first test drive with a crappy prop) before I sold it and there was more to be found being I only used it for about 2 to 3 hours before it was gone.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:02 AM
Registered

Default Monza

Big Block it with a Bravo!
Old 09-19-2011, 09:05 PM
Registered

Big Block it with a Bravo!
To much money for a boat I plan on selling. Unless you want to sponsor a build. lol
Old 09-20-2011, 12:44 PM
Registered

Default Monza

Would you consider selling it the way it is? I was going to buy the yellow one out in Iowa but it was too far away. I'm looking for a project.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Registered

Would you consider selling it the way it is? I was going to buy the yellow one out in Iowa but it was too far away. I'm looking for a project.
Sorry but just bought a motor and outdrive for it over the last couple days. Also the boat is worth what i paid for it in the condition it's in and I couldn't even make 5 bucks on it and sleep at night.
Again, sorry. I will keep my eyes open for ya though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.