Notices

38 Coyote on Ebay

Old 03-17-2012, 12:13 AM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Yes I did, but five years ago it was hard to find someone with 20K+ in cash for a 20+ year old boat. In todays economy I dont think it is any easier. This Coyote looked to be a nice boat but I felt that around 22k would be the price it would go for.
Sounds like you didn't have to look too far for a buyer.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scippy
Surprised it sold for so cheap......from what it looks like, somebody got a great deal.......wonder where its going?
Still on the market folks. The auction was ended before she was sold.

E..bay is really not my choice of sale and there are some real interesting policies there but we figured we would give it a shot. what a nightmare!

Back to Craigslist I guess or a trade.

I could part her out for more then 22k but I refuse to do that!
Old 03-17-2012, 07:39 AM
Registered

I'll be down in WPB, in the next month if anyone would like for me to check out the boat in person. I'll see if CrashBox wants to go over also. That will give someone a couple of opinions.
BeepBeep, I would hold out for the money you would like to get out of it. There are plenty of people out there with the funds to buy the boat outright. There are also a lot of dreamers too. It just takes a bit more time than if you fire sale it.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sea2jet
I'll be down in WPB, in the next month if anyone would like for me to check out the boat in person. I'll see if CrashBox wants to go over also. That will give someone a couple of opinions.
BeepBeep, I would hold out for the money you would like to get out of it. There are plenty of people out there with the funds to buy the boat outright. There are also a lot of dreamers too. It just takes a bit more time than if you fire sale it.
Holla Signor sea2jet,
I am ready for the road trip , keep me posted on dates.
C.B.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sea2jet
Sea2Jet Thanks for the incite. I am not in any rush, Just looking to get into another boat....Come on down and check her out!

I may end up putting her in towards a trade but nothing is in concrete as of yet.

Cheers!
Old 03-19-2012, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

This seems to be this 38' Coyote.
Or more likely, a sister boat.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 03-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Black Tornado
This seems to be this 38' Coyote.
Or more likely, a sister boat.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Lol! Cool pic...Is that a 34 or 38?
Old 03-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Call me a sentimental young fool, but you can't beat these old wave crushers. New Cig or Outerlimits...I'll take the old dog any day.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 171 Likes on 70 Posts

No limits I agree with you 100% . I have had both. New construction balsa core,etcc.. light weight,vacuum bag .... I love the ride in my old over built plywood,too much glass,and too much resin hull more than any new one. Nobody has my hull anywhere either.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 209 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Beep Beep
Lol! Cool pic...Is that a 34 or 38?
The Dry Martini was a 38 foot race boat. Unfortunately this race boat was laid up a bit too light and delaminated in it's first race.

My Top Banana was finished with the glass weight, hull, deck, bulkheads @ 3,800 pounds. Then of course we added, tanks, engines drives etc etc. No Kevlar all glass.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.