Notices

Jersey Speed Skiff project

Old 12-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jersey Speed Skiff project

Hey guys,

I know this isn't an offshore powerboat but I know somebody has got to be interested in this. I have a Jersey Speed Skiff project for sale. The hull is a 70's Bender or Baron we were never quite sure on the exact manufacture as we re-did the whole boat anyways. It has a Roger Harris deck that was just installed and glassed and faired and is ready for paint. The boat itself is ready for Paint and for extra cost we can Awl-grip or Imron any color you want. The hull has brand new 1.25" stringers with brand new 3/4" thick bulkheads bow to stern, the boat was built to handle an 800hp small block as Scotty and I had the intentions to try to build one of the worlds fastest Speed Skiffs, so the boat will handle any power and abuse you throw at her. Along with the hull that is ready to rig and continental trailer that comes with it I also have a 30 gallon new fuel tank, foot throttle setup, fuel/water separator with mount, small block exhaust manifolds, brand new glenwood shaft log, brand new steering setup, shaft,strut, and prop, two 71 series borg warner 1.1's, L-brackets for engine mounting, small block crossover, small block starter and alternator. The boat can be rigged tomorrow and all you would need would be a stock or upgraded small block, some wiring and plumbing, throttle cable, and steering cable and she would be 100% complete. Looking to get $5,500OBO. Ready to sell and want it to go to someone who will use the boat. Thank you. Gregg
Attached Thumbnails Jersey Speed Skiff project-photo-33-.jpg   Jersey Speed Skiff project-photo-34-.jpg   Jersey Speed Skiff project-photo-36-.jpg  

Jersey Speed Skiff project-photo-37-.jpg   Jersey Speed Skiff project-photo-28-.jpg