Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
Do you ever feel Bummed about the money in your boat? >

Do you ever feel Bummed about the money in your boat?

Notices

Do you ever feel Bummed about the money in your boat?

Old 03-01-2013, 12:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by h2oboater
I like your Idea on boats, four is a nice even number. I have five and feel unbalanced. I may need to get one more.
All is well now I have just added a Donzi X-18 to the fleet, 6 boats is a nice even number.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:34 PM
bwd
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cyrus77
I am fixing up an older boat (1981) I have been amazed it has needed stringers, floor, and a fuel tank, etc etc . I thought I check it out well but it had so many "surprises" my head spins and my wallet hurts. Seem like everyone has stories of great deals, but I always wonder, if they had to bust another 5k or 10k (or more) for "surprises". What is your experience?
The 120k I had put into my old 30 Velocity over the course of a dozen or so years I always look at as the cost to use it every year. Maybe it was 10k a year average, what's wrong with that. I use to spend that on downhill skiing.