Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
81 32 Hustler on eBay.  no mtrs-otherwise all there. NYC. >

81 32 Hustler on eBay. no mtrs-otherwise all there. NYC.

Notices

81 32 Hustler on eBay. no mtrs-otherwise all there. NYC.

Old 04-28-2013, 04:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No one with a brain thinks they are going to make money resurecting a boat. Its all for the love of it. I have done quite a few boats in my life and I am so excited to start the Nova Marine project.... but I know it will be an ass looser but I am doing it for me, and that is all that matters.
Maybe someone will fall in love with it an make it their project. Unless you really love something, to restore it you would have to think hard. There are too many great bargains out there on turn key boats to play around with something like that unless you truly love it.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I startedyears ago with a 230 Chris Stinger. The boat had a paint job when I bought it. Everything else I built, scrounged, invented for it. Swore I'd never do it again... Few years ago I got sucked in by an ugly black boat with sexy lines. Drove from Baltimore to Chicago to get it, and glad I did. As it turns out it is hull # 01 in the Magnum Maltese line. Right now it is in the removing the black paint and fixin the fiberglass stage. I have to look at her every morning to start my day.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/...ps409b97cb.jpg