Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
beautiful magnum for sale on ebay >

beautiful magnum for sale on ebay

Notices

beautiful magnum for sale on ebay

Old 09-01-2013, 11:48 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i offered him 16k he wouldn't take it... the omc motors are worthless, and it has a cuddy, im looking for a open cc, and it has that raised rear deck which i do not think is attractive... he has listed three weeks in a row he came down from 20k to 18...

http://www.marineweb.com/ad_form/dir...Magnum_Marine/

this is what im really looking for, thx rm
Old 09-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

It's September now - boating in our neck of the woods is coming to an end so basically anyone buying a boat is already looking at the cost of winter storage rather than operating costs...differnt mindset when it comes to breaking out the piggy bank in September vs. April-June

Wonder what it will be in a week?
Old 09-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by speicher lane
It's September now - boating in our neck of the woods is coming to an end so basically anyone buying a boat is already looking at the cost of winter storage rather than operating costs...differnt mindset when it comes to breaking out the piggy bank in September vs. April-June

Wonder what it will be in a week?
Words of wisdom.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MidOcean
Words of wisdom.
i still have a couple of days to decide. im working on getting shipping quotes in the am, i think im going to buy the manta unless shipping is ridiculously expensive or a 27 magnum cc rears its head in the next couple of days... if shipping is too much for the manta i think the beachcraft or a 27 scorpion...
Old 09-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

the blu boat was sold from mag dealer that was factory owned in marina city chi. apeco owned magnum at the time. after apeco bam took over the facility as a service storage biz. the boat invetory was liquidated in chi. richard messesmith was the original owner..he was recently killed in a motorcycle accident in fla. ..........RIP..... the boat went 2 a kid greg in the powdercoating biz. gorilla powdercoating. the boat prior 2 going ariz was at riggs marine. richard paid 25k approx..i remember ritchard piping in the cabin back in 82...this brings bak memories....i remember bermans mech maybe chuck he had a dog named reed. cool dog. anyway he worked at gorilla and took reel good care of the boat..u all stay cool...cya.....

Last edited by el indio; 09-02-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Registered

is that cc indeed a magnum or 1 of those bootleg magnums i think fron michagan? there was a blu 27 sport lookin thing that was a boot..
Old 09-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Good to see you around MM.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
is that cc indeed a magnum or 1 of those bootleg magnums i think fron michagan? there was a blu 27 sport lookin thing that was a boot..
Its the real deal....
Old 09-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by woz58
Its the real deal....
If there talking about your red & white CC Mag yes it is the real deal.. Jim Elder the Ford dealer is who you bought it from. He told me the whole story about your old Mag when I bought a truck from him. It is a great Mag. The one on ebay is a Canadian built one, licensed by Magnum & they have a different deck...
Old 09-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MidOcean
Good to see you around MM.
thanks. i dont get here much anymore. roger1 told me about the 28 mag so im chking it out..chked out the 28 cig in classifieds. ok for an original 28. the mag is a much better buy for the same price...cya...i hope i come 2 my senses and dont buy it...........the mag that is..todd at anchor point marine is handeling the sale of the 28.........

Last edited by el indio; 09-02-2013 at 06:32 PM.