Magnum Sedan up for grabs >

Magnum Sedan up for grabs

Notices

Magnum Sedan up for grabs

Old 09-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Mark totally agree with you,I may have found one for myself,hope to wrap up the deal soon.Never been a fan of the Sport as everyone knows.Maltese 1st choice,Sedan 2nd however the only one that will bring a decent price is the Starfire in most any condition.His Sedan is beautiful and hope that some one will keep it in that condition.Bud

Last edited by mr vinyl; 09-07-2013 at 09:22 PM.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys. Hope all is going good this summer. I cannot say I disagree with my price I am asking for the sedan. And as h20boater said, I bought a sedan and never found the need for another boat. I also agree with the acquired tast, but with a lot more of a twist to it. It's something that takes over once you've had the ohner of owning one. The sedan isn't just another boat, it's a fabulously designed piece of history. My wife and I go to the Miami boat show every year. We have on many occasions been on a lot of boats, and certainly many companies have offered some big trade in monies to move to what they all call UP. BUT THE TRUTH IS (for me at least) I haven't been in, or on, what I can say would be that step UP. SURE IT MAY BE NEW, and yes all kinds of goodies, but for me to replace what I already have I have to go to 38' to get the cockpit room. Yes a little larger sleeping quarters but sleeping on the sedan isn't a bad deal. As a mater of fact it's very close to perfect.

So to sum up my outrageous asking price of $35,000. It is close to impossible to replace. Please don't take me wrong, I have a supper clean boat that is pretty close to perfect, and I have gone crazy keeping her in the shape she's in. All I really want a potential buyer to know is they are not buying an old bot. They are investing in buying a 100 point 66 corvette. I really don't think anyone can understand this better then Bud, And it seems to me h20boter is right with him. LOL am I as crazy as I sound!!!!!. I guess so. What's even more crazy is I'm looking for another sedan as Bud knows. I have some modifications I want to fabricate for a future company build and cannot see distoying such a gem. There are plenty of sedans I can mock up.

Last edited by jtilt; 09-07-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

wherein long island? i remember a sedan s guy with boxer dogs had it...venice marie was dealer..
Old 09-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Registered

Boat is on the east end. I boat on the Peconic between the north and south fork.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:37 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

you can tell the boat has been meticulously maintained. the motors look clean as a pin, you swapped for the bravos, one can see the coin you have invested. i am a magnum, donzi, cig, lover to the core, but the foredeck on your boat is so old fashioned looking, i would never want to own one, but then i never sleep on my boat... good luck with the sale. have you run it on ebay yet? rm
Old 09-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Registered

Hello Ratman, The boat is vintage and a lot of design changes have taken place. But I have to tell you that where ever I go there's usually someone running to the dock. And yes they are not 20 to 40 years of age but still the same. Last summer a few guys from across the bay came to a beach I hang at. New fifty Outerlimits and a skater. Well within a few minutes they where asking me all kinds of questions and all over my boat, from looking under my instrument panel at the wiring, to checking out my old school Quadrajets and crab distributor caps. Truth is where ever I go the bad boys all slow down, cruse along side and give my a thumbs up. It's quite amazing that it doesn't mater who they are, They all know what it is. Crazy. That's why I call her my 66 corvette.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

jerrys marine has a 18' donzi 260 merc asking 7500. open 2 offers..........
Old 09-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by el indio
jerrys marine has a 18' donzi 260 merc asking 7500. open 2 offers..........
thx, sent you a pm
Old 09-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jtilt
Hello Ratman, The boat is vintage and a lot of design changes have taken place. But I have to tell you that where ever I go there's usually someone running to the dock. And yes they are not 20 to 40 years of age but still the same. Last summer a few guys from across the bay came to a beach I hang at. New fifty Outerlimits and a skater. Well within a few minutes they where asking me all kinds of questions and all over my boat, from looking under my instrument panel at the wiring, to checking out my old school Quadrajets and crab distributor caps. Truth is where ever I go the bad boys all slow down, cruse along side and give my a thumbs up. It's quite amazing that it doesn't mater who they are, They all know what it is. Crazy. That's why I call her my 66 corvette.
whats up with the crab dist caps? what is the benefit if any?

btw, you can see your boat has seen a lot of love over the years! rm
Old 09-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's a beauty!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.