Notices

1976 Donzi 2+3

Old 11-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1976 Donzi 2+3

Hi. New to this forum. I'm involved on the Donzi websites but thought I would try here. My father owned a 1976 yellow donzi 18 classic named the "yellow rose". He passed away in a boating accident in the donzi on the hudson river in 1983. I have been looking for this boat for years. Many members of the other forums have heard of the accident and have been very helpful with leads but none have turned out. If any one has any knowledge of this boat or one that may bit I would greatly appreciate it. It was used mainly in South Jersey on LBI however was also used on the hudson river sometimes where the unfortunate accident happened. It was a yellow boat with a white bottom, red boot stripe, and yellow interior with a port side helm. Willing to pay top dollar for it. Thank you.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

Good luck in your search, sorry to hear your father died in a boating accident.

I too have been looking for my fathers 18 donzi 2+3 at least i think it was a 2+3 it jD the raised deck like the x18 and the raised area at the transom it is 75/76 about the same year. It was baby blue and white with lt blue interior and a teak floor he installed in it. I will let you know if i come accross your fathers boat pls do the same for me. My fathers was in the annapolis md area.again good luck in your search. Rm

Last edited by iliveonanisland; 11-18-2016 at 10:33 AM.