Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by dsmawd350
Can you elaborate
Xr gears stronger then stock bravo gears google it
Old 08-30-2017, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Well yeah but they are still stock merc gears and suck. Not like you can upgrade to some aftermarket gear set that is great
Old 08-30-2017, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

One would assume when you were talking about the ultimate strength of a Bravo drive you are talking about a Bravo XR drive.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:10 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

This thread isn't about what Tims doing....
Old 08-30-2017, 10:54 AM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

But it's always about you when you post. Now you've managed to bad mouth a boat you've never seen and give someone new to the market biased info. I'll illuminate the inner workings of a potato for the op.

Tim says trs are better when he owns a trs boat. Bravos become better than trs when he wants to buy a bravo boat. Not just any bravo though, just the exact ones he has on his which has been specially balanced to duplicate a 1977 cigarette. He can claim the one in this thread is overpriced without knowing anything about it because overpriced means anything he can't afford. He also assumes the 630 hp engines in this boat make 700 because he thinks his 630 hp engines also make 700. He's convinced all trs drives must blow up above 550 hp because he blows his up regularly. After all if the throttle master of the great lakes can't keep his drives together how could us mere mortals do it and if you don't blow up drives its just because you don't run your boat anywhere near as hard as him. Its also been discovered that the secret to the wave crushing moistress is adding 750 lbs of water to the coring. Will you be selling this water with the boat or removing it and installing it in the new one?
Old 08-30-2017, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is starting to get good. Can someone please pass the popcorn.
Old 08-30-2017, 11:25 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,102 Likes on 1,398 Posts

I've sat down with massive bags of popcorn and freetoh's for these threads.

It's nice out, I'm changing it up and grabbing a bowl of ice cream this time

Old 08-30-2017, 11:26 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by bck
But it's always about you when you post. Now you've managed to bad mouth a boat you've never seen and give someone new to the market biased info. I'll illuminate the inner workings of a potato for the op.

Tim says trs are better when he owns a trs boat. Bravos become better than trs when he wants to buy a bravo boat. Not just any bravo though, just the exact ones he has on his which has been specially balanced to duplicate a 1977 cigarette. He can claim the one in this thread is overpriced without knowing anything about it because overpriced means anything he can't afford. He also assumes the 630 hp engines in this boat make 700 because he thinks his 630 hp engines also make 700. He's convinced all trs drives must blow up above 550 hp because he blows his up regularly. After all if the throttle master of the great lakes can't keep his drives together how could us mere mortals do it and if you don't blow up drives its just because you don't run your boat anywhere near as hard as him. Its also been discovered that the secret to the wave crushing moistress is adding 750 lbs of water to the coring. Will you be selling this water with the boat or removing it and installing it in the new one?
lol all while you have yet to even go boating.... lolololol go fuk yourself... bad taker here you didn't say a word to me when you were right by me as you said... how's yours been running? Oh it doesn't...

this is isn't about me go fuk off, I never bashed it... so everyone in the world will say Trs are bad above 550 hp... but since Tim said it there is an issue hahahah you people... Brian.. I will be back in buffalo maybe this fall, if not I will next summer please come talk chit to my face next time, ant afford it? Ya ok... loans are easy to get.. funny i spent plenty on mine but I can't afford anything.. you know literally nothing about me or my finances.

Last edited by Full Force; 08-30-2017 at 11:30 AM.
Old 08-30-2017, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Full Force
lol all while you have yet to even go boating.... lolololol go fuk yourself... bad taker here you didn't say a word to me when you were right by me as you said... how's yours been running? Oh it doesn't...

this is isn't about me go fuk off, I never bashed it... so everyone in the world will say Trs are bad above 550 hp... but since Tim said it there is an issue hahahah you people... Brian.. I will be back in buffalo maybe this fall, if not I will next summer please come talk chit to my face next time, ant afford it? Ya ok... loans are easy to get.. funny i spent plenty on mine but I can't afford anything.. you know literally nothing about me or my finances.
I said my 35 Café with 600HP were fine with TRS drives.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:13 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

If you remove all the ballast water from the moistress you could bottle it and sell it as specially balanced cigarette water to offset to cost of rebuilding your next drive or maybe buying another cam to hit that magic 74 mph

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.