Excalibur- Need assistance to recover >

Excalibur- Need assistance to recover

Notices

Excalibur- Need assistance to recover

Old 03-28-2024, 03:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Excalibur- Need assistance to recover

I am needing help my 24 ft Excalibur was stolen from my driveway right as I was completing the 5 year restoration . It was a boat that my deceased father owned when I was a kid and it took me 13 years of searching to locate it and buy it . I thought by now I would have located it but I have some leads but nothing concrete or panned out so far. This happened during a low part in life due to Covid and business failing so we were forced to relocate and during the move thieves broke in and stole everything we owned , we have photos of the thief’s but we couldn’t get a plate . It was stolen in Tulsa Ok and will pay regard for info leading to its recovery . If it’s someone that you know I will not press charges if they can just get it back to me . However if I locate it on my own rest assured charges will be the smallest of problems . So please if you have info let me know annd if you know them urge them to contact me and just drop it somewhere safe and I can come get it and leave them cash where I pick up.. it won’t let me post pics till I have made 10 posts
Old 03-28-2024, 04:29 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

You post is at 8 - post a few followup mini posts to meet the 10 and post a pic - the pics sill get you farther than the description
The following users liked this post:
SB (03-28-2024)
Old 04-09-2024, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by tomb
I am needing help my 24 ft Excalibur was stolen from my driveway right as I was completing the 5 year restoration . It was a boat that my deceased father owned when I was a kid and it took me 13 years of searching to locate it and buy it . I thought by now I would have located it but I have some leads but nothing concrete or panned out so far. This happened during a low part in life due to Covid and business failing so we were forced to relocate and during the move thieves broke in and stole everything we owned , we have photos of the thief’s but we couldn’t get a plate . It was stolen in Tulsa Ok and will pay regard for info leading to its recovery . If it’s someone that you know I will not press charges if they can just get it back to me . However if I locate it on my own rest assured charges will be the smallest of problems . So please if you have info let me know annd if you know them urge them to contact me and just drop it somewhere safe and I can come get it and leave them cash where I pick up.. it won’t let me post pics till I have made 10 posts
I remember seeing your post on FB. Hate to hear you haven't found it yet!
Old 04-09-2024, 02:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,337 Likes on 284 Posts

Originally Posted by tomb
I hate to hear this. Frustrating when losers do this crap to you. I hope you find it soon. Don't be surprised if you find it close to home. The people who do this stuff are usually pretty stupid. Did the boat have power yet?